Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How often can I use Salvia?

andrus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2003
Just a simple question...
/forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
I think you cannot really get addicted of using salvia...!! I do not recommend using the salvia extract more times per day. Maybe you should check erowid.org for more information.

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
last year i did an experiment in using 10x extract for one month every 3 days... i did not notice any adverse effects, on the contrary, i felt really good and positive /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Klaunnd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2003
put a wad of spearmint gum inside an orange peel, leave for 3 months, you get 3 inch LSD crystals

is this true? explain better

G

Invité
did you see the " /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif "

ofcoarse this isn't true /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
now i changed my signature, too many people were taking it serious, and i don't want to be blamed of someone fucking up his blood/stomach by eating some filthy blueish mold. don't believe the hype! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Bad, bad boy! You liar! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hehehe, It would be awsome, though!

What about making LSD from beer? Have your eard anything about it?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Heheh, thanks...
I was not sure about this story, but now I know the truth, thanks!
It would be great though!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've tried salvia many times, and never ever have the urge to do it again. I read on erowid, that you cannot get adicted wit Salvia.

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
yep, especcially if you see that many people who used salvia are somewhat unwilling to ever doing it again. the only dangers i know of are physical (i've been there).
As soon as ******* delivers, i'm going to try salvia leaf together with syrian rue. the tranquilizing effect from the rue should make the salvia-effects somewhat more friendly. anyone done this?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've never done it, I always do salvia alone, but I do feel that the effects are a little to intense, and I never have the will to try it again... but sometimes, I do...
eheheheh

I have started with ******* salvia, that is very potent, but now I have salvia that is a lot stronger, and It's the only one that I use. It is smoother to smoke also, and I have to smoke a lot less.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!Of all,wich is the best xtract to use,the most powerfull,from what you've experienced?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
My choice goes to the salvia I'm currently using. I dont know if it as a brand, or who is it from, just that it is very potent. It's 15x extract, with a nice dark color, and very grinded. You will try it...

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
Syrian Rue is not a tranquilizer-drug-plant-anything. It is most and foremost a Mono Amine Oxidase - inhibiter or MAO-i. This means that it can have a great impact on your CNS and the rest of your body. Don't experiment to loosly with Pychedelics and Rue (harmine and harmaline are considered bij Shulgin to be both MAO-i and a 'high dose psychedelic' *TiHKAL*). Though used in Ayahuasca and to potentiate a shroom-trip everyone should be advised to be carefull of experiments with MAO-i's and scientificaly new psychedelics where little research has been done on.

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
BTW, I have heard from a number of sources that you can only absorb the active principles within a certain time (1 or 2 minutes or something) and within at least an hour after your experience you cannot do it again, because your body still has some tolerance.

Anybody know more of this ?

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
The_Dreamer :
imaos:

the best stimulant i have tried:

an extasy containing mdma and speed, and an imao : (

wow it was so good for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

lol

after 2 hours, the speed was down, the mdma was down, but the imao was still there!!!!!

and ho my god it was so bad.

i was so nervous, i was so in the serotonin bad state!!!!

omg imaos are dangerous.

try it one time in your life if you want, but before test the imao alone, and test the psychadelic alone!!!
and dosagess: take 2/3 of the imao, with 2/3 of the psychadelic that you would take normally.

note: benzodiazepines or barbiturics or anxiolytics or myorelaxants are so good when you are in the serotonin bad state!!!
(end of lsd, mdma, speed, ephedrine, dmt...)

ups: benzodiazepines or barbiturics or anxiolytics or myorelaxants are very dangerous with alcohol or gaba actives drugs.
cya

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
hmmm I woud say you where ripped off, MDMDA and speed should work for MORE than 2 hours I think (lets say 5 or something ..) and in combo with MAO-i can be VERRY dangerous !!! Don't try this combo again. It is DEFINETLY not good for you !!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Maybe when using imao the substances get faster absorption in the body and therefore the effects last less time... I dont know this, is just an idea...

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
defenitely not. like I said a MAO-i is a substance that can inhibit your body's 'drug-defence' mechanism, the Mono Amine Oxidases. These brake down neurotransmitters so you don't have to much. MAO-i's are often prescribed as anti-depresiva because serotonin isn't broken down as fast so there is more and you feel happier.

But alot of danger are involved with MAO-i's. Severe head-aches when eating the wrong foods (mostly fermeted products like old cheese, meat products and beer and wine) even death can occur when taken with other anti-depressants and the wrong drugs.

NEVER use in combo with other MAO-i's. Psychedelics like Mescalin and AMT can have a MAO-i function to so don't just 'only use with psychedelics'. I personaly would only do ayahuasca or use MAO-i's to potentiate a shroom-trip.

peace, and take care

Alexander