Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How long do you reckon this site will keep chooglin along?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
psychonaut forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p

fuck that damn negativity man...... *sigh*

the internet should be free from government bullshit. they are mostly fascist bastards....

:puke: :arrow: :\ :arrow: :| :arrow: :x :arrow: :evil: :arrow: :twisted: :arrow: :rock: :arrow: :fball: :arrow: :unibrow:

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
to be honest in some way i feel like this place is already dead. :? :cry:

peace

Mr. John Smith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Fev 2012
BrainEater a dit:
to be honest in some way i feel like this place is already dead. :? :cry:

peace
It might not be active on a day to day basis, but I feel that the ideas posted on this site and the people spreading these ideas are priceless.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I agree with random stranger 24. It's not perfect, it's not super active like some of those other fancy sites, but it's very interesting in it's own way.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Websites that get too big tend to go through all sorts of problems.
In my opinion, there's nothing quite like a cosy, friendly and small online community such as this one.
I've been an active member since 2012, I'm 21 years old from London, and I can guarantee that there are plenty of people like you and me out there, some of which have been active here, and some of which will join us in time.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
oh no... so you want to build a tower of babel?? go back to play kids... seriously lol...hmm :? :lol:

peace

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Until it has to change into something else, I'd say.

... was edited, by someone, for some reason. I'm guessing why. :x