Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How does your dried mushroom look?

sin0c

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2014
Hey guys, I have a weird question :p I would like to know how does your dried mushroom looks like!

My mushroon compares to the street mushroom is different.

The stalk of my dried mushroom become tiny And it become hard to dose them because they weight pretty much nothing. There is almost only mushroom head.

How does it look like for you? Could the reason be that I heavest my mushrrom to late ? ( I work during the day and if you miss 8hour sometime I miss the pefect heavest monent -.-)

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Harvest to late? I do not think so.
Your mushroom may be a different strain of mushroom. Different strains look different when dried. Some strains have more flesh. I have grown strains different strains and they are all different. B+ strain for example grow very long thin stalks.
I never had mushrooms from the street.

sin0c

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2014
Finarfin a dit:
Harvest to late? I do not think so.
Your mushroom may be a different strain of mushroom. Different strains look different when dried. Some strains have more flesh. I have grown strains different strains and they are all different. B+ strain for example grow very long thin stalks.
I never had mushrooms from the street.

How do you dry your mush?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I use (hope this is the good english word) moisture ramosa. Make sure the mushrooms do not come into direct contact with the moisture remosa. It is a good methode do quikly dry large batches of mushrooms.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
sin0c a dit:
Hey guys, I have a weird question :p I would like to know how does your dried mushroom looks like!

My mushroon compares to the street mushroom is different.

The stalk of my dried mushroom become tiny And it become hard to dose them because they weight pretty much nothing. There is almost only mushroom head.

How does it look like for you? Could the reason be that I heavest my mushrrom to late ? ( I work during the day and if you miss 8hour sometime I miss the pefect heavest monent -.-)

Dried magic mushrooms should be like this

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]