Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you get rid of dark circles?

• Auteur de la discussion elisadesuza
  • Date de début
E

elisadesuza

Invité
I stay up late and was wondering how to get rid of "bags". i don't use any makeup. Please tell me!!
I heard honey and almond oil.
But does just almond oil work??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
not totally sure whether i know what you mean, but i guess you mean the spots below the eyes... i noticed that i can close the lower eyelids more easily than open them.. it's more a bit like i can let them drop when i closed them...
with the upper eyelids it's no problem to close or open them. so concerning the bags i would say maybe sometimes look in the mirror and for example try to figure out what's up with the relation between face and eyes. i can't really explain it, but it's probably related to too much strained looking... you have to give the eyes and the face time for relaxation too and most importantly notice when you're too unrelaxed. also my guess is that the face and eyes relaxed together can for some people be something else than to relax them individually. so well maybe oil or other cosmetic stuff or so is in principle a good idea, but i don't know for sure.. i suppose what you can do anyway, is to pull the face below the eyes down and experiment with the elasticity... and massage the face with stress on whether it feels good to yourself. i hope you understand what i mean.. :p

peace

B

barbaramory

Invité
Add a teaspoon of tomato juice, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder in some orange lentil flour to form a paste. Next, apply this paste around your eyes regularly for about 10-15 minutes to heal Dark Circles under eyes.Add a teaspoon of tomato juice, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder in some orange lentil flour to form a paste. Next, apply this paste around your eyes regularly for about 10-15 minutes to heal Dark Circles under eyes.Add a teaspoon of tomato juice, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder in some orange lentil flour to form a paste. Next, apply this paste around your eyes regularly for about 10-15 minutes to heal Dark Circles under eyes.

Avery

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Juin 2013
Use of aloe vera can help for that usually comes because of lack of sleep and sometimes poor diet so its important for you to take care of your diet firstly.
Cucumber slices can also help you a lot for that keep that on your eyes for about 10 minutes.

michealstich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2014
I have recently read that dark circles under your eyes are due to poor liver function, so milk thistle for that if you have it, and also good to drink a lot of water.

vineetha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2014
I hope you are talking about how to remove dark circles or bags under your eyes, yeah some of the remedies work well for some skins. I strongly recommend below remedies. You must read indepth process before apply.

#1. Cucumber and Potato
#2. Almond oil
#3. Crushed mint leaves
#4. Orange juice and glycerin
#5. Proper sleep and good nutritional food

Hope above information will help you to get some idea, you have to do more analysis before you start. Feel free to ask me if any.

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
IF they are not genetic in nature (some people "display" them more easily than others) a good idea it two brew two bags of tea (preferably black or green), cool them in the fridge and place on closed eyes for 15 minutes or so. Ditto with cucumber. Good luck!