Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you act when you are high?

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
i'm not a very frequent user but when I smoke I feel:

10%euphoric
50% chill
40% sleepy :wink:

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
most of the time I just feel
80% chill
20% very chill
I never get tired smoking pot, only to much nicotine can make you sick :oops:

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Don't smoke that often anymore. But if I do I like to smoke some Sativa strains an then almost pure. This will give

90 high
10 buzz

That is better than regular (indica) weed sold in the Netherlands. :

80 % Stoned
20 % Sleeping !

Goa4Ever

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
90% sleepy
10% normal

that's why I don't like weed

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Sativa:
50% Talking
50% Drifting off in my own thoughts

Indica:
90% Munchies
10% Superchill... "GOTTA WATCH A FUNNY MOVIE"-feeling

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I get creative. Once, for example, I listened the same song about 5 times and I got a great idea of a music video each time. Its really fun when I start to laugh hysterically, I cant stop laughing and giggling, this happens very often. I dont like the munchies, I get them everytime I smoke. Also dry mouth, eyes and nose are really annoying.

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Sativa turns me Cheshire cat and provokes creative hunger.

Indica helps with music - THE AMP EFFECT! Munchies rule!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
From a little weed I get high and talkative, from a little more I get paranoid, from much weed I get totally paranoid and then sleepy.
Now guess why I don't toke anymore... :D

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
I've been smokin' and growin' off and on for years and I'm a laid-back philosophical type anyway, so I generally prefer the trippy, insightful high of a sativa (especially during the day) but in the evening a nice indica mellows you out and gets ya ready for bed later quite nicely. :lol:

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I'm a medical user.
Most of the time I feel just releefed from the chronical post-traumatick neuralgick pain in the knee,
and if I smoke more, i feel fun .
I feel sleepy only if I smoke when I'm tired.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Most of the time I chill on weed, but if I smoke it pure it really helps me in doing things like mowing the grass or washing the car. I really get 'in' to it then. Basically I just feel good when I smoke weed :) .

Bever

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Jan 2006
Fat joint with some tobacco: very chill, very sleepy, understanting nothing & everything all at once.

Normal joint with a little bit tobacco, my favorite: very chill, a bit sleepy, quite happy.

Normal joint without tobacco: quite chill, very fast thinking, quite happy, I get a little stressy.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
funny a little herb is one of few things that keeps people around me alive, otherwise my violent self overrules my control, i guess smoking once a week atleast is equal to being on anti depressents or other evil mind warping drugs of the like.

vilo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2005
With a good grass, i get slowlier in my actions, more talkative, and much more consious of danger, risks...(maybe a bit paranoid... :roll: )...
With soe good hash, i get really...fucked up...like i won't do anything more during the day or like i keep staring at the same place for hours...

I prefer weed... :wink:

L

Loen

Invité
Goa4Ever a dit:
90% sleepy
10% normal

echt zo'n knakker die het cool vind om te zeggen dattie het bijna puur rookt..maar het feit dat je dat nog bijzonder vind zegt genoeg over je ervaring ermee!

loenatik!

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
don't start off flaming at a post, and write in English since this is an English forum.

And please don't draw conclusions when there in't written anything dude...

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Loen a dit:
Goa4Ever a dit:
90% sleepy
10% normal

echt zo'n knakker die het cool vind om te zeggen dattie het bijna puur rookt..maar het feit dat je dat nog bijzonder vind zegt genoeg over je ervaring ermee!

loenatik!

Edit: Just some morron that thinks that it's cool to tell people that he smokes it pure... But the fact that you think it's special says enough about your experience with it!

Loenatik

You're such a morron you knew that? I mean there are LOTS of people that smoke weed pure and that includes me! People that roll a whole cig in a joint those are morrons!

Skunky

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
well it depends always on what I get here in poor Germany.

If I get real good weed:

30% chill
10% tired
10% trippy
50% happy

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Good weed with almost no tabaco just to let it burn well, cause I think if you use like 1whole sig it ruines the flavour and I get tired earlier.

60%high
20%chill
20% I-want-to-do-something- feeling.