Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Home-made enhanced leaf - question

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
Hi there!

4 days ago i introduced myself to SD extraction practices for the 1st time.
After reading a lot, i decided to produce SD enhanced leaf through cold acetone extraction, in an expected potency between 5x and 8x

I chilled the acetone in the fridge, dropped it over 6-8 g of dried leaf, waited for 3 minutes, poured it of, done it again with more chilled acetone, collected both acetone extractions and poured it over 1,5 g of dried leaf.

Then i let the acetone evaporate in a dark empty room...

yesterday, 3 days after, the leaves were still smelling a bit of acetone... although all visible acetone was evaporated in 20 hours...

is this normal or should i fan in some way the leaves to help getting that nasty chemical of them?

thanks in advance!
gonna dive into Sally's world saturday night, first time with enhanced leafs...
alone... and in the confortable dark of my room...

reports soon! :)

Namaste

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Sound pretty cool. Aceton is normally very quickly evaporated because it has a very low vapor pressure. Most aceton that is sold even in pharmacies or normal stores are quite pure since the process to make pure aceton is not a diffucult and therefore not expensive.

Try to put the leaves in a wel ventilated area with as much surface as you can. If the aceton was pure and the room you stored it in was warm and dry (high humidity is one of the main reason of bad drying) there should be be any smell or taste after 24 hours.

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
10x mate! :)

i think the main reasons for the delay in total evaporation were:

1. some humidity in the room
2. first 2 days not well ventilated
3. short surface

gonna kick the rest of the smell the right way :)

flying to Salvia World saturday night i supose, if the time has come
report soon!

boom

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
youre going to smoke enhanced leaf, on your own, when you never smoked it before?
i wouldnt really advise that, things could get pretty nasty.. sitter is advised.
but yeah, of course i dont know your background but im just warning ya

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
10x BombSki :)

yes, i'm planning to do it alone...
i've been smoking dried leafs, maybe 7-8 experiences, and each time i've been learning a bit more, with the help of sally's clues and hints...

i'm learning to explore this wonderful and yet so mysterious word / entity. I stopped smoking the leaves for some time because i learn from my last experiences that what was holding me back from diving in was my interaction with others, or sometimes just their presence... I can't let go easily, and i definitely can't let go with people around, my spirit unconsciously works in ways i always feel attached to the ones with me and cannot just "close the door and leave them behind..."

i know it's daring to try the enhanced leaf for the 1st time alone... but i cannot go against what i've learned: that i was wasting this precious plant teacher in "half-tuned" experiences, and to do so again for me is a big lack of respect for the spirit of Salvia, don't ask me why :)

i learned that also in my only ayahuasca experience that what i aim i can only reach alone or with fellow travellers in the SAME spirit, and that i don't have near me right now. I respect a lot this plant teachers, and so i really prepare myself mentally and physically for this... i trust myself more in the wild abstractions of the spirit world than in real life, and i'm used to deal with fear as i'm destroying my ego step by step for quite some time..

of course i'll be very careful with set, setting, meditation and, of course, initial dosage... i believe i'm already comunicating with sally in my previous dry leaf experiences, and i feel an intense connection and harmony so far with this entity's amazing self... no fear... no lack of respect i think... and my objectives are totally spiritual and of self-knowledge and knowledge of the world.

in this point in my life it is clear to me that my mind's rotines and fears are the THING that's holding me back the most... and so i embrace the universe with more and more confidence, as we are ONE :)

just to add that i have experience with a lot of entheogens, but i don't think i'm a veteran, not even a mature traveller! :D

big boom

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
eventually i got rid of the smell of acetone.
the result was 1,5 gram (eyeballed) of 5x enhanced leaf, home-made with care :wink:

i waited for the right time, and that was sunday afternoon.
I was alone at home, in my room, siting in a big old chair, darkish atmosphere...
i was listening to some chillout music, Cell, in a low volume.

I hit my small water bong with a small quantity of the super-leaf, to get its power.
From this voyage i got the usual symthoms i get with salvia, but more pronounced than usual...
eyes focusing in a strange lateral way, little "needles" on some places of my body, head rush, body slowly bending for one side (neck, waist)...
the shapes of the courtain i was looking at slowly rotating in a centered spiralling way... with closed eyes a net of tiny cells starting to show, very lightly (similar to what i've seen in fullblast aya experience)...

as the effects disapeared, i filled another bong, this time with a lot more... took two hits...
the effects were merely the same, and i couldn't get more of it...
but i realized the confort i was gaining in this salvia world, and that i was clearly learning how to navigate it, step by step...

I smoke a spliff or two, thinking about the experience and feeling myself, listening to some music.

I decided to make a small spliff only with the enhanced leaf, and i did it, and smoke it all!

i rushed for the bed to try to fly while laying down. this is the amazing part.

i sitted in the side of my bed, and then i layed on my back, putting my arms over head, completely loose and free.
i remember letting go mentally, and opening myself to Lady Sally and her world...

then this tiny needles i get in my skin started to appear, neck, chest, legs...
I was wearing only some shorts. Then i started to feel this tiny spikes and needles in the head of my sex! :eek:

i shivered from head to toe, and watched in total astonishment my own expontaneous orgasm, as the spikes moved a little bit! :eek: :eek: :eek:

no need to say that in was a enjoyable experience :lol: :lol: hellyeah

i'm now amazed because i never read nothing like this in any of the hundreds of salvia experiences i've read...

anyone care to enlight me about this strange blissful phenomenon???

booM

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
You got done by Lady salvia herself!

What a strange, exiting experience that muist be. I've never heard/read about the such, but well .. congrats on it :)

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
10x! :lol:

it was an intense experience, though what i seek is a breakthough to her world... but i guess she gave me what she knew was what i needed :) i'm away from my girl for 5 months now... and, by the way, she's working near your city! :shock:

boom