Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

High dose lsd trip

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Hi,

I have tripped 2 times on mushrooms en 3 times on lsd. Mushrooms were 3-4 grams. Lsd was between 100 and 150 mics (approximately) each time. The first time I tripped on mushrooms I freaked out. The second time I did it 'alone' with a sober sitter (who has no experience with drugs whatsoever) and it was beautiful and perfect. The first time I took lsd was on a party and I was fine. Although I find that at the peak I may still get a little confused about my identity (in a party situation). But now I am confident I can handle these dosages without any form of real confusion. In fact, I think the dosage is a bit low for a home-trip.

Now I just bought about 450mics of lsd and I intent to take it in a few weeks. But I am a bit reluctant. Do you think I wil still be able to take care of myself at this dosage level? And special advice? Or just the same stuff as for more 'regular' trips? In summer I would have no doubts whatsoever (summer is a safe season for getting outside in whatever state of mind). But now it is winter so that makes me more reluctant.

Thanks

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Have a sitter just in case.

5 trips isn't a lot of experience imho. Not that you need experience to take such a dose, but it will be harder to predict the outcome. So have someone present, at least when you are peaking.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'll write down a few tips about preperations I took when I dropped 0.5 mg liquid:

- Do it at home when you have been in a quiet period of your life lately.

- Make sure you have had sufficient sleep under your belt, I slept 10 hours that night and took the acid 2 hours after waking up that day. It's necessary because such a dose leaves you more tired (and requires brain energy to be good and pleasant!) than just a medium dose. Getting tired during the trip would be very unpleasant.

- Clean the house, take a shower, load all music and batteries, cut phone lines. Decide yourself about getting a sitter or not. However, if losing it, it can be a paranoid-like tension at this dose.

- Have a fine bed prepared to lay on, I hardly moved the first 6 hours because too much external stimuli can feel easily as a cognitive overload, there were moments when music was simply too much and experienced a track as very long-lasting and more like pieces of sounds I couldn't put together, so couldn't get into the song.

- Buy nice fruits, strawberry's and natural juice, you may feel you need energy half way through and anything else is very poor during the peak. Even water was to me. Sugar might get a rid off the feeling of "blanking out", but this does this only occurs with low energy levels. Appetite is shot to pieces.

- Heart palpitations are normal, synthesia/hallucinations occur full on with open eyes ( I could distinct these from reality quite well, despite their bright appearance), vibrating objects, (note: my subjective experience: minor colours but more transparant silver/gold like fractals: http://agnesdodart.com/images/fractal-d ... -Light.jpg Water like. Having a sort of monitor projection at the back of my eye lids, which was more broad 3D than at "normal" amounts. Forgotten memories coming alive very elaborated in more full formed scenes of imagination, not real but very vivid. Also saw grey chequered diamand patterns moving with open eyes on the floor and on a white wall. Felt very humble throughout the trip and it's a psychological transformation. Not so much flower power like, more like intense feelings of wonder and joy about the mind and LSD's effects than feeling connected with the universe or nature. In some way, a high dose does feel slightly clinical.

- This is a very good example of a high dose, especially those sounds!:

- I was tripped out after 8 hours, but kept having this very stimulated feeling (as well as heart palpitations) for a good 6 hours.

Have good time and all the best. :heart: :heart: It's :shock: :D :shock: And forget that [YOUR WAY] goes above any of my advice. 1 million people, 1 million truths. :)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i fully agree with what was written above. brugmansias advice is very good. now well considering a 450 mic dose of real good LSD and that you said you were unsure of your identiy before i'd suppose it might get be hard to handle this... so keep this in mind and probably for the better try lower dosages first. the effects and the role your own psyche plays shouldn't be underestimated, however a overly wanting- to- control- everything- attitude and/or reluctance in your expectations or general emotion and/or other possibly negative influences like stress, fear etc. can make a trip as uncomfortable as imaginable...

don't get me wrong, regarding all the advice etc, i suggest you to take it easy and take a dose you think you are comfortable with in a good setting and when you feel alright and ready for tripping etc

hmm also it might be a infavourable psychological attitude to see a trip as a regular trip as each trip is special and the notion of regularity at least for me takes a bit away of this "specialness", and i am not sure if i have to add, that this happens kind of subliminally.

listen to your feelings! or whatever topics your inner being likes to contemplate! and if you think everything goes bad, just laugh!!!!!!! :D happy tripping! :)

peace

lapstro

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2009
Heya. 2 things that you can do to make a trip a much smoother experience are: have vitamin c or some other source of citrus, like oranges, and secondly, to have weed. When you trip, and this is especially true of the higher doses, in my experience, you usually get some nausea, and some stomach pain. Citrus/vitamin c really helps with this, with the stomach pain at least. Another really really good idea is to not eat the day of a bigger dose trip, or if you must, then eat lightly, because a high dose has caused me to puke more than a few times. As for the weed, it's almost necessary for tripping, for several reasons. First, weed helps to keep you from throwing up, second, it eases the nausea, third it eases the come up (usually), and fourth, and possibly most importantly, it makes the trip sooo much better, in my opinion. Weed goes with tripping like peanut butter goes with jelly, weed really compliments tripping in such an amazing way. As a side note, basically everything Brugmansia said is good advice, especially having a bed to lay on, on almost every trip I've taken, there comes a time when I just need to lay down, for the exact reason Brugmansia said; overload.
Now for preparing for the trip psychologically. Really, when you're making the jump from lower doses to higher doses, I personally don't think that there's a whole lot you can do to prepare yourself for it. This may sound strange to you, but the best way to prepare for it mentally may be to not prepare for it at all. And what I mean by this is that if you think about it too much and over analyze it, you really could make it bad, but if you just let go and let lucy show you what you need to see, it goes much smoother, which brings me to the last point, which is letting go. When you're doing a big dose, one of the best things you can do on the trip is just let go, of everything, absolutely everything your mind clings to. This is really the best thing to do when the trip starts to get "bad", and it's actually much easier to do when the trip starts to get scary. I really can't even put into words what happens when you let go on a trip, but I guess nirvana comes closest to describing what happens. I know of many people who have just let go on a trip, and now that's what they tell everyone to do when they trip, and I know for myself what happens too. This may sounds a little odd to you now, but when you're tripping, think back to this and you'll understand what I mean, and what you need to do. Best of luck on your first big dose, and as a final word of advice, I would say don't try to fight it when it gets bad, which it usually does, try to learn from it; try to fight it without fighting it ^.^

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
Great. Many thanks for the elaborate advice. I am familiar with letting go, but how well can you still consider the thought "okay now I'll let go", on such a dose? :D I meditate and do yoga though so I have some kind of a let go instinct, but still, you never know :). Last time I took lsd I had too often a "been there, done that" feeling, even though it was the first time I tripped completely alone in a location I had never tripped before. That's why I got interested in a higher dose.