Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

High :)

JitteryJack

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
I've only recently started learning about the effects of DMT and wish to learn more about it, that's why I'm here, for the most part. I believe this is me going through an awakening process at the moment, I've been reading about meditation and the science behind it, which lead me to information regarding the Pineal Gland (Third Eye) and now DMT. It's all amazingly fascinating and I'm ready to experience life as it should be.

I was going to say "fastening seatbelt" but I guess that's what we're all already wearing in this world.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
greetings! :) welcome!! well i tell you, man... it's deep shit, but nevertheless really interesting and fascinating stuff. yeah man i just hope more people "really wake up" or at least try to or so... yeah i really dunno if it's a good way to say it... just be yourself and question shit if you have to. know what i mean? ;) the whole planet has been sick and needs healing. :Oo:

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Welcome aboard the forums buddy, have a great stay here.

RebLoi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2015
Hello Everyone. I am a new member, My name is Rebecca.
Glad to be here! :)