Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hi Fellow Psychonauts

simbios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Hi all, i´m new here in the forum, it´s good to be here. I´m also kind of new to the psychedelic experience. On january 1st of this year i had my first trip using LSD, my flight logbook up to now records a total of 7 trips since that day, 4 with lsd and the last 3 with shrooms.
The experience have been incredible, a total journey of mind, body and soul in to the depths of reallity.
I take the psychedelic experience with great respect and admiration, not as way to have fun, or try to scape reallity but instead to face reallity with different eyes in order to understand and know my self and if posible the nature of the universe. am i triping right now? hahaha :D
No, seriously, the shrooms specially had help me realice so many things on life... like we are just like machines, that our minds are kind of sleeping, always acting unconscious of who we really are and where are we heading!
My last trip was so revealing, it was less than a month ago or so, any way in that trip i realice the need, for keeping the eyes open, to try to be conscious of every moment, of every action...
I believe that one must try to apply to our normal life basis, all the "teachigs" (if it can be called like that) from our trips, in order not for just having a trip and say: "Oh that was nice..." but to really have a meaningfull use of this kind of experiences.

I had a bad trip the first time doing shrooms, but it wasn´t a bad trip all the time, the begining, the take off was nice and easy, pretty smooth, when i get to the top, i was really high, it was exelent, i was camping that time out there in the nature, at night with severals psychonauts friends flying high too.
i flet this connection with everything, this deep understing of things, of this dream that we called life, then the approach for landing begun, but some how my normal everyday reallity begun to mix up with this understanding that life was a dream, it was really funny and creppy at the same time, i have no words to explain it you know guys how it´s, but it was like if i wasn´t able to touchdown... so reallity in that particular moment was fuzy, it was like if was dreaming that i was dreaming... hahaha what a mess!!!!
Anyway i wanted to be alone, i didn´t wanted to speak with any one, i lay down on my tent, but i was still flying and i wanted to land... after who knows how much time later , i decide to ask for assitence, i and spoke with a cousing that was all ready on the ground, landed, and i told him everything that i was experiencing.... taking and taking... he helpme land.
inspite it was a bad trip, it was good i have that experince, it helpme a lot to understand the flight dynamics, and the need to ask for help when one is needing it.
Any way guys, i hope i haven´t boring you out with this long and trippy story, i just felt like sharing you on my 1st message a little about me and my experiences.
My name is Andres, i´m from Bogota Colombia in south america, and i´m 25 years old.
i talk a lot about "flying, landing, take off... etc etc cos i´m a commercial pilot, and because tripping with psychedelics it is really flying!!! :D

I leave you by the time been, with two things:

The first one, some food for the thought, a really good quote from a really good book " In Search Of The Miraculous" by Ouspensky:

"In speaking of evolution it is necessary to understand from the outset that no mechanical evolution is possible. The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness. And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and 'will' cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and 'doing' cannot be the result of things which 'happen.' " .- Gurdjieff

And the second one a really good song dedicated to all my fellow Psychonauts

Learning To Fly
By Pink Floyd

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast,
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit, I

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
My sole intention is learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
Can't keep my mind from the circling skies

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
This had 42 views, and nobody even welcomed the guy.
What a bunch of ass holes you all are. :D

Let me be the first to say, welcome friend. Kick your feet up and relax, grab yourself a drink and enjoy the conversation (jibber jabber). Just try not to spill fruity, rum punch on your nice khaki pants.

Nice to have you.

G

Invité
Surely most of us are too lazy to answer when they see such a massive text :D

But still, welcome dude !

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Ouspensky a dit:
"In speaking of evolution it is necessary to understand from the outset that no mechanical evolution is possible. The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness. And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and 'will' cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and 'doing' cannot be the result of things which 'happen.' " .- Gurdjieff

Agreed. Nice quote, simbios!

And welcome.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
welcome!

Nice hearing you had good experiences!
Superb introduction =P

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Massive introduction, you obviously made a flying start here! 8)

Welcome and Have fun! :D

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
welcome to the forum :)

could some moderator move this thread to events+friends?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Although I am also a newbie here, welcome Simbios.
I was glad to read your shroom experience.
I only have experienced shrooms two times yet and the experience were not easy, but I can undoublty recognize what you say by :

i realice the need, for keeping the eyes open, to try to be conscious of every moment, of every action

Shrooming is not "pleasant" or "smooth" to me but it is indeed a profound, challenging and changing experience !

simbios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Hi, Guys Thanks For The Welcome!!!

G

Invité
Welcome welcome to our humble forum where we speak of journeys, findings, feelings and philosophies ;)

Good to have you hear and nice to hear that you had such great experiences :thumbsup:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Hi there!

some how my normal everyday reallity begun to mix up with this understanding that life was a dream, it was really funny and creppy at the same time, i have no words to explain it you know guys how it´s, but it was like if i wasn´t able to touchdown... so reallity in that particular moment was fuzy, it was like if was dreaming that i was dreaming... hahaha what a mess!!!!

For your first shroom trip this is pretty well explained. I'm not sure if I was ever able to tell it that short and truthful. It's really creepy when a trip starts to fuck with your memories and you can't see the difference anymore between your memories, your dreams and your visions. It really fucks you. But it's interesting.
Good to see that you weren't turned off by that experience! Stay with it, you're gonna have a whole lot more interesting trips in the future!

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Aha.. Seems like shrooms first "show" us some things, and than asks the question..
other tryptamines make it the other way..
Anyway the quote from Gurdjieff is very much in place, because how we integrate our "off-world""out of time" expiriense in our dayly life and how and which things we help to happen is what actualy matters.
Gracias! (thanks for reminding the song too)

Nitroman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
Heeey Simbios :D welcome to the forum!
I noticed your from Bogota :eek: Kickass man I was born there 18 years ago :D