Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Here's a fucking topic.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Since the forums so fucking dead lately besides all the MDMA lab teks...

I'll present to you an arguement, take your stand whether you agree or disagree.

I am the only one that exists.

And by 'I', I mean my conscious efforts to normalize the playing field.

That means, if you have an 'I', then I don't exist in your playing field, other than a motional picture, able to react and act upon you and your normalization.

By this, I am the only thing in my universe, and you, the 'I' in you, is just another seperate universe, not parallel, not identicle, it's just simply not mine, it's not here not there.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out if there is such a thing as crazy. I fear that if I accept the most far-out ideas that I have, I may not have a chance to ground myself again. I suppose this would be 'letting go' yes? Just let go, just go 'crazy'. Society's crazy definition.

So, do I exist in your eye, in your 'I'?

Or am I just a picture, an image from my universe being reflected on your plane, your movie screen?

Am I really there with you?

Perhaps this is love, when we can read one another's reality - a seperate entity, a seperate field.

Perhaps, I'm blind. Perhaps my ego has gone too far along a direction and I am wrong, and with little hope of ever finding the truth now. Or perhaps, perhaps... I've made this true. Perhaps my psychology has constructed this image, this view of my perception. Perhaps I have created this paradoxical multi-perceptional universe reality.

Why do I care, why should we care? We are just a fleeting difference from primal rage, yet we analyze it all, but cannot see.

Why so blind?

I guess this will be hard to respond to, heh :rolleyes:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
light is blinding, like darkness is binding.
time consumes you like the sea consumes the lands...
perhaps the you "in you" is more illusory than you thought???... or more real... ???

peace :weedman:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
you won't find the truth by juggling with ideas and concepts, you'll just get lost in them. the truth is out there, not in some intellectual discourse about reality.

your conscious efforts to normalize the playing field is the only thing that exists? (or mine, whatever) doesn't sound all too plausible to me.

to say that one is the universe looking at itself, or that all is one, etc.pp. is just a symbol, every effort to put something into words will result in a symbol, a symbol for the thing itself. don't mix up the real thing with the symbol for it.
the finger pointing at the moon..

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
^ +1

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Banana what you just said was a symbol, tell me the real thing.

Psychostain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2007
Think of computers. Were it binary, ascii, lojban, or english language it's still just code and confused apes trying to figure out "the truth" trough methaphors". The truth is the buddha, its the inside and the outside, take it for what it is. Trying to compress it into words will just result in a severe data loss.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
look at that tree in your yard

or to give you an answer that I didn't steal from all this zen stuff: it's a symbol pointing at the non-symbolic nature of reality.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Ugh, I think you are underestimating my question.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Nice read, reminds me even brighter why I have closed this unremitting internal interaction myself. It all just is, basta.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
That's a lot of question marks, dude. I have and still do ask many of the same, but lately I've taken to the philosophy that it really doesn't matter. You know, the whole existence question- there is no answer, or perhaps there are many. We can never prove any conclusion to the question, though. BUT I am partial to "Cogito, ergo sum" to satisfy myself, makes the most sense to me. What if, what if, what if??? :retard:

Right now, I'd rather live than wonder.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
As we mature, we take whats given. Time flies. I live with the card I'm dealt. Etc...

Lose the wonder, lose the fame,
Lose the fame, win the game?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lose it all in order to break free! in other words lose it all to win the game?? i dunno. is it all a game?? have you discovered the "I" in the eye??? is the "I" in the eye all there is??? and what eye or what "I" are we talking about anyway?? i dunno.
disattach from all of it, just to discover you are all of it or go on like you do in order to torture yourself enough, so that you may find the "I" in the eye in the triangle, which made this all possible for YOU!!! or do you wanna find the U in you?? or better more accurate: in what/who you think you are.

peace :weedman:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
why do you think that you are only one? you aren't only one continuous piece, you aren't one cell. a cell might say it is a cell, and it'd be "right", according to what it sees. but it is a human, your cells are a human. you are billions, and you interpret a barrage of data, you are streaming countless waves of information. a wave can be considered a singular "entity", until you look at what it is a part of, the ocean, at which point you realize how foolish that was. we are one and many at the same time. so to answer your question with something that may seem "illogical", we are one(individual) if we wish to look at it that way, but also, we are all making up a unit that is "one"("individual")(i dont like the term individual as it implies that the individual cannot be divided into smaller parts, which we all know is false).
i think that this may make some sense to some of you, but i think that you are missing the scope of the heirarchy involved here. im not strictly referring to cells, and im not strictly referring to people in any one sentence. ALL IS A METAPHOR. apply that to your life, and every concept and object in it. im talking about everything. say something if you understand. or maybe you arent totally clear? ive been saying this for a while, but i dont think anyone has tried to actually integrate what it may mean into their mental models ,or else alot of these arguments would appear silly...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
So who the fuck are you?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Adrian,

Conciousness, as neurologists view it now, is a collection of cells responding to stimuli, and processing it in and out of a certain part of the brain. So, you're right.

Fork:
At points I'm just unsettled by how the world seems to lead in two directions, one which is so uniting, and one which is so dividing, yet neither is viewed by me in a negative way - the fact that both paths seem perfectly equal in validity is what creates a stir in me.

So who the fuck am I, I'm the fucking guy.
I made this post, and I'll be damned if you guys agree with me on anything.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"the fact that both paths seem perfectly equal in validity is what creates a stir in me."

strange huh? it makes it hard at times to figure out what direction it is that i actually want to head... i guess im a bit like a bolt of lightning in my path. :wink: i suppose that economical use of positive efficient production is a good direction for now... we needa work on efficiency though for sure, and less focus on greed for now. distribution vs consolidation.

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
you fucking stoners! ahhahaha wow these ideas have to much thought involved. its not the same reading with without some indulging

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
gtchemen a dit:
you fucking stoners! ahhahaha wow these ideas have to much thought involved. its not the same reading with without some indulging

FUCK YOU. its people like you that give people who use entheogens(for a purpose other than getting "fucked up") a bad name. get off the bandwagon. if there weren't people out there playing down the intelligence of people who use, then there would be little misconception of why we use in the first place. and another, for not thinking about it when you read it the first time, (and then blatantly stating that you DIDNT think about it :evil: ) YOUR the fucking "stoner", not i.

i dont want ignorant people to be associated with anything that i deem valuable. especially this website and the logical ideas that are contained in it, trying to shine through the cesspool of nonsense. now im not trying to say that anything i say here is law or absolute truth, and im all about free speech. IF it's been thought about first... there are some people here that are smarter than you (or i) will ever be, and the difference is effort. you are taking away from those people by posting nonsense, increasing the ratio of bullshit: valuable information. how much effort did your post take?

take your ignorant label maker somewhere else, if that's what you wish to do with your time, if you no longer wish to contribute positively. i know you have in the past, but youre not helping the cause of the website by calling people stoners, in fact, your doing the opposite. and your not funny. this goes to everyone who just posts shit cause they're bored...

i HATE ranting, but not as much as i hate ignorance. fuck. sorry.