Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Help..I am becoming extremely insensitive to salvia

tomrocker

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
The first time I smoked an entire gram (spilled some while I was trying to smoked tripped out) of 10x and got a fairly interesting experience.

I then had about 3 pretty good experiences with a gram of 17x

I went through half a gram of 40x (a quarter at one sitting) and got absolutely nothing but a light buzz and a minor headache.

I've smoked with a bubbler, a torch lighter, and a screen.

I am diagnosed bipolar w/psychotic features (and have had several pure extended psychotic episodes w/ delusions and mostly visual hallucinations). I currently take lithium, lamictal and low dose seroquel (though I ran out of seroquel and am getting more tomorrow..salvia seemed to even get weaker when I ran out)..

I've written a pretty long report on my experiences that I may post later.. I've compared and contrasted it to some of my episodes and surprisingly strong pot experiences.

The problem is that it's long and I don't know if most people would bother to read through the whole thing....doesn't hurt to post anyway though.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
tomrocker a dit:
The first time I smoked an entire gram (spilled some while I was trying to smoked tripped out) of 10x and got a fairly interesting experience.

I then had about 3 pretty good experiences with a gram of 17x

I went through half a gram of 40x (a quarter at one sitting) and got absolutely nothing but a light buzz and a minor headache.

I've smoked with a bubbler, a torch lighter, and a screen.

I am diagnosed bipolar w/psychotic features (and have had several pure extended psychotic episodes w/ delusions and mostly visual hallucinations). I currently take lithium, lamictal and low dose seroquel (though I ran out of seroquel and am getting more tomorrow..salvia seemed to even get weaker when I ran out)..

I've written a pretty long report on my experiences that I may post later.. I've compared and contrasted it to some of my episodes and surprisingly strong pot experiences.

The problem is that it's long and I don't know if most people would bother to read through the whole thing....doesn't hurt to post anyway though.

Hi please post it I sure would read it and others would too.

1st: Why do you use SO FUCKING much salvia??
I mean a whole gram 10x for your first time and call it fairly intressting is like a huge understatement for me :p
For me one leave does the trick ..
Maybe you could try meditation before you use it..

Well i can't really say anything about this besides: I wouldn't do any more drugs if I where you.. And certenly no psychedelics.. But I don't know your background so I'm not judging you or anything.

peace

joshua

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I suppose we're all quite interested in sharing our experiences here.Personally,I'd like to read yours,despite being unable to achieve any significant effect from salvia..Slightly offtopic,but the thing is that I've smoked 10x and 20x,with no effect,last time i went for 0.3g of 20x aaand it did not work as always.This doesn't make me very upset,anyway.

tomrocker

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
afer a dit:
I suppose we're all quite interested in sharing our experiences here.Personally,I'd like to read yours,despite being unable to achieve any significant effect from salvia..Slightly offtopic,but the thing is that I've smoked 10x and 20x,with no effect,last time i went for 0.3g of 20x aaand it did not work as always.This doesn't make me very upset,anyway.

Hey Afer,

I posted my experiences on the board a little further down: "mentally interesting person's experiences." It's somewhat long.

I recently read that the brand: purple sticky salvia is total crap. Funny enough it was actually the brand of the 40x I bought that did jack shit.....So perhaps if you try a different brand you might get some good results. I've spent too much money on salvia and am taking a break...I might try an online source...I bougt the purple sticky at a smoke shop...Stay away from the purple sticky!!!!

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Hey guys, do you hold the smoke enough long in your lungs ?
That may makes the difference...

1 g of X10 !! Argghh, can't even imagine what I would get from that...usually need less than 100 mg :?

Sensitivity is supposed to increase after a regular use of not too strong extract...

But with a bipolar problem I would be very cautious to use such powerfull substance which is quite stressing. At least I would not smoke extract when mood is low.