Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello to all of you guys :)

imarginal

Banni
Inscrit
28 Oct 2013
This is a test, because since yesterday, I posted two times already, and I've no success with it.
If that works, then I'll introduce myself for real...

XXX

imarginal

Banni
Inscrit
28 Oct 2013
Wow, it works.
All right then : I now look like a fool...

So...

Hello to you all :)

I'm Imagirnal, pleased to meet you guys.
I write with my poor English, but I'm French...36 y.old.

I started taking heavy things at 16-17 y.old...So 20 years ago...Damned that makes me to be old...

From 19 to ...I was into the Free party movement, deeply in, travelling to follow it, living in and for it.
I did a lot of things there : Dj, record seller, dancer, helping the organisation, and dealing sometimes...
Latest gigs I did were abroad with friends that were invited to play, or else, I don't party anymore.
Those times are for me over for many reasons.

I still love electro music/sounds though, but I'm rather into all that is made of breaks since a long time, I'm an amen loop lover...
Even when I was into this, I had already switched from "binary beats" to Old school Jungle and DrumNbass, Breakcore and Mashup stuffs...

Deep Introspection, expériences, mental imagery, altered states of consciousness, has always been a passion to me.

Later on, I'd like to write some reports about several of several of my trips that rocked me at the time...
I guess I'll do them in French, not to be limited with words and adjectives to describe things...

I'd like to do it, because sometimes I'm a bad example...A clear illlustration of what you should not do if you want to avoid problems...

Bad examples helps too :)

Right, see you guys.

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
Welcome aboard the forums. Have a great stay here and an awesome stay as well.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Welcome.

I am looking forward to your posts. You say you are a bad example sometimes, and this makes me curious.
Unfortunately i can not read french.

Like you i also like electronic music and have been into free party,s DJing and stuff.
I know there is a big free party scene in french with a lot of good systems and good music.
When it comes to psychedelics, i do not like to take them in a party setting.
When i take psychedelics i like to do them at home or in nature.

Have a good time here.