Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
Despite the fact that I detest your reduction of psychonautics to mere drug usage and other plebian conscious-altering practices, this seems like a good place to glean some tripping tips.

Hi, everyone. :D

miow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Déc 2006
glad you came? i think. i cant tell if your being sarcastic or a jackass.either way welcome. if you have something better to sugest you cant say something like that and not tell us what. if you have knowledge we are all lacking by all means share it with us. no point in everyone being psychonautically lackluster.

G

Invité
Geeeeeeez, we're so grateful that we "plebian" have the honor to receive such a prestigious character in our small, meaningless (and surely paian...) community...

What would you like to drink ?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hi there!

I don't understand half as much from your introduction as you would like,
though I bid you welcome to our humble place of possibilities (C)Siq.

Enjoy ;)

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
HEY GILLIGAN! WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 WE LOVE N3W PEOPLE H#RE!!!!!!11111

1 CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR REPLIES ON THINGIES AND SUCH!!!!111 IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!! ARENT YOU??????????//////////

Now log out and never come back, arrogant prick.

G

Invité
DevXavier a dit:
HEY GILLIGAN! WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 WE LOVE N3W PEOPLE H#RE!!!!!!11111

1 CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR REPLIES ON THINGIES AND SUCH!!!!111 IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!! ARENT YOU??????????//////////

Now log out and never come back, arrogant prick.

über

PeterPlanteneter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Oct 2006
Yeah man, I detest it too. Can't stand it.. Lets all be narrowminded and selfish!!

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
Yes a true ass-tronaut, judging goog ppl.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Here's a tripping tip for ya holmes....

Fuck off.

that is all :D

G

Invité
Arsesome!

Well I still like to welcome him, I mean he is also just a humanbeing.

One who isn't probably that openminded, or else he wouldn't have said the reduction of psychonautics plebian bullshit and if he had read the forum he would also have found meditation/life topics and such...

Anywho, he's probably laughing his ass off right now, reading all the negative replies... But I refuse to give him that satisfaction.

Maybe he will turn around, maybe he won't, I don't care, it's his life :mrgreen:
I don't think anyone on this forum will say anything nice to 'em anymore though :roll:

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I must credit him for causing such excitment. Appearantly some do like to express negatively about others (which I understand, it's just not within me to participate) and this .. Gilligan is providing a perfect accasion. I'd say .. please, Gilligan, post some more!

Oh and Dev .. point very nicely made clear :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Hahaha.

I wonder why he hasn't replied yet.

G

Invité
Maybe he has seen the fundamental error of his topic and is now punishing hisself :mrgreen:

This guy has a big mouth for a loser who is living on an island :roll:

miow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Déc 2006
haha, i bet he either left or made a new account. or just "gleaned" our information and fucked off.haha, either way most likely too " holier than thow" to actully face up to him bing an arrogant prick.

Gilligan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2006
I won't lie: my introduction was part provocation and part joke, but also not too far of from my initial reaction to exploring the forum. For those wondering, I can be a bit of an asshole, and, as you can see, am occasionally rather effective at it :lol: but it's not my main motivation for anything, really. I'm not going to be a wise ass and say that I was just trying to size you up by your reactions to my post, because that wouldn't be the truth, but first impressions certainly do say alot :wink:

As for my actual stance on psychonautics, well, personally, for me it goes quite a bit beyond psychedelics (although that is a rather significant part of it), and extends well into the realm of personality psychology, psychometrics, informational metabolism, and such. I'm a big fan of C.G. Jung's concepts and his study of human consciousness, and know a great deal about practical ways to impliment his theories in terms of therapy, self-improvement, and communication.

But, to be perfectly honest, I'm not really trying to make fun of the lot of you, or call you simple-minded druggies; to anyone outside my head, we're in the exact same boat, so don't worry about being judged by me :wink: I give myself credit in saying that I'm not narrow-minded enough to think that peoples' lives don't consist of anything more than I can tell about them from an internet forum, so if it's fine with everybody else, I wont even go there.

G

Invité
Haha, another Brewmaster... this forum is gonna be way to small :mrgreen:

No but cool man, I'm also into psychology and how the mind works and ofcourse, I think to be most important: Meditation

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.