Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Have you tried these...?

Frostdemon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2002
G.A.B.
Kava Kava
Scullcap
Muira Puama
Galangal
Calamus
Kryptonite
Damiana
Sceletium Tortuosum
Dream joint

How strong effect do they have?
Are they worth their price?

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
G.A.B. yes
Kava Kava yes
Scullcap yes
Muira Puama yes
Galangal no
Calamus no
Kryptonite yes
Damiana yes
Sceletium Tortuosum no
Dream joint yes

> How strong effect do they have?
Compared to what?
What effect is it that you are looking for? The most of these herbes can't cause trip-effects, but you can get a very relaxed evening on them.

> Are they worth their price?
If you haven't got unrealistic expectations of them, they are worth the price. but normally they are much cheaper in your local herb-shop.

Frostdemon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2002
> The most of these herbes can't cause trip-effects, but you can get a very relaxed evening on them.

Not really the answer I was looking for.
Tell me something that I don't know already..

How is GAB compared to BDO/GHB?
Does scullcap really work or is it mostly placebo?
How hallucinogenic are kava kava, muira puama, galangal and calamus?
How good is kryptonite?
Any good combinations worth trying?

Tinneke

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Fev 2002
most of them are only 9 euro, in the book 'the magical and ritual use of herbs' you can find all the info you want with the most effective preparations.
Maybe this again isn't an answer you are looking for, but at least now you know where to find the answers.

And about kryptonite, i haven't tried it yet, so can't help you with that.

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
I tries kryptonite once and for me it worked very well, but my friend didn;t feel a thing. When you ty it, remember to take more than the package says you to... Try 3 or 4 kryptonite pills at once. Kryptonite, ephedra and all other sorts of herbal energizers give far more better effects when you take a lot of them. Ever tried 8-10 ephedra's?? it's nice...

G

Invité
8-10 ephedra's... dan ga je aardig hard ja. Maar je komt niet klagen als ze je maag moeten leegpompen he..???

wibicha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2002
It's because guys like you that most drugs are forbidden ! If you go on like this you will die once and everything that can be used will be forbidden. If you want to kill yourself please jump in front of a train they won't forbid trains !!!

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
Hey wibicha, i think i can handle drugs very well, in fact, i believe more people should behave themselves towards drugs just like me. Let me explain with ephedra as an example: The first time i tried ephedra i only took 1 pill, the next few times i tried 2, 3 and stayd on that level for a while. On the same time i inquired lots of information on ephedra, such as info regarding MAO that learned me not to take ephedra and alcohol at the same time (Lots and lots of people mix ephedra with alcohol, which is very, very bad). I increased the dosage little by little, and the reason that i'm on such a high level right now, is just because i know that i can handle it. If i couldn't handle it, i would not be doing it. I admit that my last reply was a little boastful, but i meant: try it if you know you can. Work your way to a high dosage; but i still mean that it is worth trying a high dosage of all those herbal energizers out there. And please, start slowly on the dosage with all sorts of drugs and don;t forget to inquire information about them.

G

Invité
Why is mixing ephedra with alcohol bad? I'm interested, so please explain.
tx

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
It's hard for me to explain it in english, but i'll give it a try;
I suppose you heard of MAO inhibitors, MAO is a important enzym that is responsible for the decomposition of a number of chemical compounds, such as alcohol. Ephedra is a MAO inhibitor, so it slows the production of MAO, which means that toxic compounds in your body (alcohol) won't be decomposed. Try ephedra and you'll notice that you can drink far more alcohol than usual, but the day after you feel the alcohol twice as hard...

G

Invité
Yes I know about MAOI. Please do some research, Ephedra is NOT</font color=red> a MAOI !!!!
Its true that you can drink more Alcohol with ephedra, but that doesn't make it a MAOI. Please read some information on www.erowid.com

geen geintje hoor!!

peace

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
Yeah, i looked it uo and you're right! Ephedra is not a MAOi, I think i was confused by the fact that ephedra and alcohol always make me feel horrible. But aside of this; Instead of being a MAOi ephedra must not be combined with MAO-inhibitors, such as anti-depressive-drugs.

G

Invité
You're very right there!! Ephedra is one of the many things you shouldn't combine with a MAOI. It can cause headaches...