Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Have you seen Lady Salvia?

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
I've done Salvia a number of times now. I feel like it's a puzzle that I'm trying to figure out. One of the parts of the puzzle is: beings.

The first time I smoked it, expecting nothing, I was suddenly in a room with several beings, and they said, "welcome."
Returning, and thinking, "uh, what was that???", I decided to try again, this time with a pipe, instead of a bong. On the second hit, a boy was suddenly on the bed with me, and said, "did you have enough yet?", and a woman was ironing and said, "help him lay down, sweetie."
Another time, I was in my childhood home, 5 years old, with my mother and 2 brothers.

The thing is, once you are in this other space, there is no you, you don't remember smoking salvia because that world not longer exists, and these people talk to you, seem very real, like you are awake but dreaming.
So, who are these beings?
Do you think they are spirits of the plant?

The most common theme that I've heard is that there is a mother/goddess, and sometimes, little children.

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
ya man lady salvia is the spirit of the plant, it brings childhod memories and feelings back for me. my friend said she saw a naked lady across the street crawling down the roof, so i told her to look at me, then she looked back and she was gone, lady does have a creepy side to her..

brak

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
I didn't see her, but I certainly felt her.
I remember thinking as I was going under was
"he would never do this," it was a reference to my older brother (for some odd reason) or a friend of mine.
then I felt like I was pulled back by this young female presence and she spoke something like
"because I show...." It was as if I was holding hands and she took me to this wall. It felt so familiar and wonderful in the same time like I've walked this path with you before! I walked along until finding a corner. My impression was that there was something beyond the corner, something hidden or something that she could show me if I chose to follow. It was great, my fourth experience with her was so rewarding, it was inviting and comforting. I am also able to recall what it felt like physically, as if a wall was intersecting a little off center to the right of my body, needless to say it was very odd.
The more I explore with her, the more everything seems to be falling into place.

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
one time she was a red female part in a factory, saing that i was part of everyting and should do my work.

another time in the forest, she was a tree, and spoke to me, i knew she was a black lady, and she was family and there was her sister. she said i should join the family and not be separated and do my work, she thought i was lazy 8)

G

Invité
Lady Salvia definately have a point against me (well, must say it's surely my fault), because anytime I would smoke Salvia with my pipe (I've done this 6 months ago, too scared to do it again even if I'm more and more willing to attempt a new experience !) it would turn into the worse horror trip I could bear before ending my life into a asylium...

But I hope that my next try will be a good one !

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i've just experienced that female presense. Did not see anything, just felt a presense in front of me and i felt like i was already into a conversation with her. I don't remember much but i do remember feeling like she was trying to sell me something . very strange

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I've only met her closely the first experience. I was laying on my back and a female motherly entitie stood over me. She was preparing me for .. 'something'. I was looking aside so I have not actually seen her.

When I was 'ready', I was ready to look forward. I knew looking forward needed some sort perparation so I had to let my self get prepared by her. When I did look forward I saw a ('the') tunnel. I didn't have a feeling of passing through it, but accepting it's presence calmed me down and was the right thing to do .. now I really enjoyed it, struck with awe by this amazing sight.

So .. yes, I've seen/met her.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Salvia divinorun is only called Maria Pastora because of the fucking influence of chatolic church , is a very stupid and chatolic name for this plant that have NOTHING with chatolics and cristianity in the history only after 1600 , but salvia have a very long history not only 400 years .
This happened because they have tried to finish with all psychedelic consume in south america , but they haven't arrived done it so they decided to change the name of the plants as Maris Pastora and San Pedro cactus , this names aren't the real and salvia have diffrent history and very far from any shit that cames from vaticane , Death to all of them ,