Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hash.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
So ive never smoked hash in my life before coming to the UK. I hooked up with someone i met on here and we hit it off, he gives me the best shit at great prices, so ive been smoking it quite a bit lately. an this is all new to me.

I find its quite easy to conserve because its so strong. but only if i smoke it out of a small bowl. I could get high 2 or 3 times off of the ammount i put into a small joint.

I guess what im leading upto is how do you guys smoke your HASH?
I mostly smoke one hitters or small bowls. but i also smoke joints on occassion now, and when im hanging out, i smoke big bong rips-wich is my favorite method of medication :)
and what do you guys think of hash in general?

I quite like it. I get soft black, often goldseal afgan. and its a very narcotic stoney high. Its quite nice to chill out with at the end of the day with a beer or 2. :drinkers:

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I smoke my hasj in a glass pipe or vaporiser.

I heat it with a flame without the flame touching the hash, this way u vaporise the hash.
If the hash is good, it will start to melt and expand a bit in size, looking like "bubbling lava" wich is the oil. The more it bubbles, the more oil, means more thc , how bigger the high. :weedman:

My favourite is hia and caramello.

What i also like to do is mixing it with weed, and make a new kind of hash, by pressing both the weed and hash together to a new hash.

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
trick a dit:
So ive never smoked hash in my life before coming to the UK. I hooked up with someone i met on here and we hit it off, he gives me the best shit at great prices, so ive been smoking it quite a bit lately. an this is all new to me.

I find its quite easy to conserve because its so strong. but only if i smoke it out of a small bowl. I could get high 2 or 3 times off of the ammount i put into a small joint.

I guess what im leading upto is how do you guys smoke your HASH?
I mostly smoke one hitters or small bowls. but i also smoke joints on occassion now, and when im hanging out, i smoke big bong rips-wich is my favorite method of medication :)
and what do you guys think of hash in general?

I quite like it. I get soft black, often goldseal afgan. and its a very narcotic stoney high. Its quite nice to chill out with at the end of the day with a beer or 2. :drinkers:

How long you been in the UK for? Most of the hash here is, disguisting soap bar. God knows what's in that stuff but it's given me some serious headaches and sore lungs after smoking :shock: You've been lucky to find decent hash in my experience! That's the situation, as I know it up North anway! Weed is a different story, there's loads of good stuff about at the minute :mrgreen:

Anyway back to the original question - How do I smoke my hash? Well I don't, it will almost certainly be someone elses hash. They pass me a joint. I take a few draws off it. Realise that hot-rocks have burned holes in my t-shirt. Pass it on, and live with the taste of melted down car tyres in my mouth for a day or so.

Beware UK Hash! The stuff I'm talking about is usually rock hard, and sold for rediculously cheap. I don't think I'm allowed to put prices on here.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
If you got some good hasj cook with it!
Up to a gram should get you to those places where joints don't take you.... :)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Vaporise hash oil in a glass pipe; can’t be beat.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
@ twoceebee

Ive been here for about 3 weeks mabey a month. and NOOO this isnt the common hash found on the street. Nothing but steady soft black for me. Once i meet some people around here i might think of buying a little bit more than i usually do and spread the love. This shit isnt like that hard shit thats horrible, its really good. Just because YOU get shitty hash dosent mean everyone does. :p lol jp, dont take offence to that.

and @ meduzz

Oh god, i put like half a gram in some butter, and it came out so nasty looking. it got be pretty high, but i think ill save the coking for the more flavorful renditions of the plant.

and @ buffochino

I really want to try hash oil, my mate over here has made some, and he says mixing it with keef makes something called jelly hash, wich i also want to try. :)

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
When I buy hash I smoke it on a bed of weed or sage in a pipe or straight in a bong. When I make it myself it's always a better quality, so I bubble it away in my vape. I love hash for smoking, you're right it gives a really pleasant stoney feel.

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
Edit: I was pretty rude to Trick in the original post, for no real reason other than being drunk. My apologies to Trick, and everyone else who had to read my ramblings.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
check your PMs.

because i dont find comfort in calling people out in threads.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i mean 4real, thats a low blow.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
nothing beats hash through a glass pipe. I do it mainly because I don't smoke even a single trace of tobacco, but I think even if I did I'd prefer to it that way, you just get most of the taste that way.
a friend of mine regularly makes hashoil with his harvest, I don't like it that much since it's extremely sticky and thus rather hard to handle (if not in the beginning then at least after smoking :p). one time he mixed it with quartz-sand, but that wasn't so nice either because all the hot quartz grains would fall out of their joints on their trousers just to burn holes in them.

I prefer bubblehash, I just had it two times, but that smell :tonqe: - like freshly cut spruce.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Usually is smoke hash trough a pipe or bong. I did try some afgan hash a couple of times. It was very dark, sticky and soft. I could roll it in my hands, and make a long thin thread out of it to put in a joint.

The Moroccan Hash i sometimes smoke is much harder and has a lighter shade of brown.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ya the hash i get is easily moldable by hand like that too. i love it.

im1badpup

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Sept 2008
last goldseal i seen has "kissno1" stamp on it.. aside from that its been that redseal/spoon, disgusting taste and headachy,
the goldseal come in kilo slabs, you could bend it into a u shape lol
dunno about the other stuff
just grow ya own.. skunk i mean and ifya want hash- bubblehash or sieve some, least you know then what your smoking.

whats with the high prices of skunk nowadays anyways? the govenment putting it up to pay for the next war?.. heh

oh i smoke mine in spliffs.. im addicted to tobacco unfortunately.. need my fix n that!

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Forgive my ignorance here, but how exactly do you smoke pure hash with a basic glass pipe ? I never did actually so i'm quite curious.

You put it directly on the lid and light it ? Would that be okay, even without tobacco/weed ?

On a sidenote, the glass technique looks quite handy :

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ive been wanting to try it in a drinking glass like that. but i cant smoke inside. and this isnt something to do in the carpark of the flats i live in :p. and the hash smoked quiet easily on just a screen for a pipe.

not a ball though, i usually pinch off small peices till i have a bowl, or i just roll out a long skinny snake and ball it up loosly so that air can travel through it.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
MelloTrip a dit:
Forgive my ignorance here, but how exactly do you smoke pure hash with a basic glass pipe ? I never did actually so i'm quite curious.

You put it directly on the lid and light it ? Would that be okay, even without tobacco/weed ?

dunno what you mean by lid, but I make small pieces and put them on a screen (probably the same thing anyway), works perfectly. making too big pieces would be a waste because it is glowing so long that you don't have the possibility to take it all in, with small pieces you get more smoke in less time ;)

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BananaPancake a dit:
MelloTrip a dit:

dunno what you mean by lid, but I make small pieces and put them on a screen (probably the same thing anyway), works perfectly. making too big pieces would be a waste because it is glowing so long that you don't have the possibility to take it all in, with small pieces you get more smoke in less time ;)

I meant screen. :)

Small pieces then, I see. To get these, you just heat the hash and then use your hands as mini-scissors ?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
depends on the hash that ou have so i hear.

the only hash i have experience with is soft and you can pinch a small ammount off with your fingers.