Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Has Anyone Used Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybin) to Treat OCD?

azstar

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2012
Has anyone used psilocybin or magic mushrooms to treat their OCD?

I am a journalist and I'm writing a story about people who have used psilocybin/magic mushrooms to treat their OCD.

If you would like to share your experiences with taking psilocybin/magic mushrooms for the treatment of OCD, please email me at [email protected]. At that point I can either set up a phone meeting with you or send you a list of questions by email. I will of course keep your identity entirely anonymous if you would like.

A few things to note:
* Even if I were a narc, emailing me wouldn't get you into any sort of legal trouble. It's only illegal to posses or sell drugs, not to have taken them.
* If you have used psilocybin or magic mushrooms to treat your OCD, it would be awesome if you were willing to share. There is increasing interest in psilocybin, but almost nothing has been written about people taking psilocybin outside of a research trial.
* Sharing your experiences will potentially help others who are struggling with OCD.
* Media attention on the therapeutic uses of psilocybin may eventually help to make it more accessible to everyone, including you.

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
The famous words "I know a guy"

But yea knew a guy in high school super outrageous ADHD and, yea start smoking weed and eating mushrooms.

He's got it together, more than most people i know.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
I'll be interested to see the report when you're done. It will be another fine reason for partaking of our favorite little mind expander. I've never tried it for my ADD, got back into it for the migraines.

V

vivian

Invité
I am so interested in your post and like it very much. Your experience are wonderful! Thank you for sharing it.