Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Gta5

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Am I the only one that is waiting on this latest installment of the GTA series?

I can't wait for this game to come out, I can see many wasted weekend hours already :D

They have really improved the graphics, and have added some additional modes that are being kept secret until the launch... Looks like it will be interesting though. Added some humorous aspects as well in the trailer.

If that kind of wit is throughout the game, it will be one for the history books.. Always did like RockStar as a company....

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Yea i think it should be a pretty amazing game, the last one was siiiiiick
i can't wait to see the next fallout either but thats still a long way off

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
When was the next fallout anyway? GTA is Spring, I'm guessing March or thereabouts.. Fallout was supposed to be summer I thought?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
been playing halo, but gta 5 sounds interesting. i've read that they are totally re-working the control scheme and creating an entirely new set of vehicle physics. they felt that the cars were too floaty and boat-like, so they are going for more of a racing game feel with that. im also hoping that they opt for a more 3rd person shooter style with the basic controls too, but who knows. till then ill keep my eye out for a demo...

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I want a badass even more in depth fallout, and introduce mounts (cars and motarcycle/bike) give us energy wep specialization and the others they took back. Have it take place in China or nyc. An I can't wait for gta5 I hope they bring back hydrolics and character customization.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
drizzit a dit:
I want a badass even more in depth fallout, and introduce mounts (cars and motarcycle/bike) give us energy wep specialization and the others they took back. Have it take place in China or nyc. An I can't wait for gta5 I hope they bring back hydrolics and character customization.

Yeah, it was cool in GTA San Andreas how you could get buff etc, and how exercise made you thin and how if you were muscular you could jump higher fences etc.. It was all in all a more realistic feel to it, and for that reason it made an awesome game.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Yes... You know... I haven't really "wanted" anything for a while... But this is one game that I definitely "want".....

Man... I have slipped out of my minimalist ways again... DAMN YOU MATERIALISM..... You keep finding a way back into our lives! :p

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
i hope all the OG cheats come blk :) r1, r2, l1, r2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up. i want flying cars and tank shit.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
drizzit a dit:
i hope all the OG cheats come blk :) r1, r2, l1, r2, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up. i want flying cars and tank shit.

I think in San Andreas you had a jetpack cheat, don't recall tank, but the jet fighter was pretty damn cool too :)

I used to like the flying cars too, very Harry Potterish LOL....

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
1 aim turret backwards
2 start shooting
3 accelerate
4 lift up and hold on for dear life!

The flying Tank was always classic... I used to like to imagine the cops in the game going WTF... As you did an ET like exit :D

**edited for the reference... E.T. The movie about the Alien, they were blockaded by cops and ET (the little alien dude) made them fly over the cops and they were really high up until the forest... Classic...

Ty-fighter97

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2013
Mrboxey a dit:
When was the next fallout anyway?Fallout was supposed to be summer I thought?
It's probably gonna be a while on the next fallout because of fallout on-line with bethesda sueing obsidian.

Caleb

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
hmm guys really the graphics are impressive... because they make them like real. I am also waiting for its launching but anyone know about the PC requirements because don't have a gaming setup. So I think I have to play that on my pc.

sdwGrand+Theft+Auto+V+GTA+V+pictures.jpg

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
I nearly wet myself watching the trailers... I CAN'T WAIT! haha

JJ81

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2013
Ty-fighter97 a dit:
Yea out of all the GTA games my favorite was san andreas.

San Andreas was the most complete game, but I just loved everything about Vice City. The Storyline, the characters, the setting, the soundtrack!

Cieg18

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Oct 2013
If you guys are still alive I'm pretty sure you all were having a real headache looking for a copy of this game. lol

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
im so disappointed in this gta they made us wait so long then gave us a crappy story no end game and i cant customize every vehicle or get hydraulics at all :( they also copy and pasted alot of the npc's unlike #4 where there was a mass amount of odd people that had there daily routines and backround stories im just upset at how they made us wait for nothing special QQ i thought with 3 ppl as your main characters theyd have a vary long story line, and then i beat it in a weekend >.> but whatev's ill just b waiting for the next one with apple pie hopes lol.