Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Growkit instructions. Wich one?

hajile

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Fev 2005
Hi guys

I received a grow kit from ******* with the following instructions:

This Grow Kit is of a very high quality and can, under the right conditions, produce than 500 g of fresh mushrooms.

Step 1: Open the lid and immerse the Grow Kit in lukewarm water for 6 hours.
Step 2: Pour off the superfluos water, place the Grow Kit in the grow bag and close the top of the bag with paper clip or clothes peg.
Step 3: After approximately ten days the first buttons will appear. Open the top of the bag to allow a better oxygen supply.
Step 4: Pick the mushrooms, clean the top of the Grow Kit well and remove all the dead buttons.
Step 5: Repeat the above, starting at step 1. The whole procedure can be repeated 4 to 5 times. The mushrooms are best cultivated at 22 to 25 degrees Celsius.
instructions PDF

And on the ******* site the instrucions are different:

1. Fill a (plastic) bucket or other container with 1½ cm (½") of water. Place the growbox in the bucket and gently open the lid. Make sure the growbox is not floating on the water.
2. Spray the growbox with a little bit of water using a handspray. It's very important to keep the growbox sterile, so it's the best to use sterile water or boiled water that has cooled down.
3. Cover the bucket (or whatever you put your growbox in) with transparent foil (kitchenwrap). Leave about 10 to 15 cm² open for the necessary fresh air.
4. After aproximately one week the first mushrooms will start to appear. From this moment on the growth will be rapid. After the second week the mushrooms should be ready to harvest. The time is right when the mushrooms have horizontally opened their caps.
5. Gently twist the bottom of the mushroom stems with 2 fingers in order to pull them out nicely.
So... I had bad results using the first one. So wich one should be used?

Thank you

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Use the second one - but you have to change some points to make it really work well (if you're doing exactly like in instruction #2 then your shrooms will suffocate in C02)

See my post "Grow Kit additional instructions" on what I mean!