Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings fellow Psychonauts!!

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008
I'd just like to introduce myself.

I'm into western Thelemic Magick and Eastern Meditation and Yoga. I also take the odd psychedelic every few months to get me back on the path when I'm falling off it.

This site is fantastic, the information and the freedom of opinion is second to none and I look forward to visiting often.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High McAllister ,

Welcome to the forum . Hope you have a good time here .

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Welcome! I looking forward to your posts ;)

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hey Ya McAllister!

Welcome to our little corner of the web. Enjoy your stay.

What's thelemic magick? I know what magic is, but Thelemic is new to me.

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
and does it work for you?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Looks like "Thelema" flew over the cuckoos nest to me .

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:

I'd like to think that in concert with my Hindu yoga and meditation, and my experiences with shrooms, it helps bring me closer to the higher consciousness within me, let's the higher consciousness express itself in this dimension using me as it's vessel and helps protect my soul from negative feelings and emotions.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
McAllister a dit:
Forkbender a dit:

I'd like to think that in concert with my Hindu yoga and meditation, and my experiences with shrooms, it helps bring me closer to the higher consciousness within me, let's the higher consciousness express itself in this dimension using me as it's vessel and helps protect my soul from negative feelings and emotions.

sounds good!! and what about the rest ?? do you have to make some strange rituals or does this religion not demand things like that???

peace.

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
sounds good!! and what about the rest ?? do you have to make some strange rituals or does this religion not demand things like that???

peace.

All the religion really requires is that you try to make contact with your higher consciousness, review your purpose and do what your supposed to be doing in this dimension.

The religion demands you do the simple rituals to bring down your higher conscious to this plane and strengthen your intuition. Strange rituals are not on the agenda, they could be demanded by some thelemic groups, but not any I would want to be associated with.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
But isnt religeon / dogma the cause of more problems than it "solves" . Why not forget the pseudo religeous crap and just meditate and look for the inner light within you . That way you dont have to pay anything and dont have to read loads of contused bullshit , or fill your head with it either .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
GOD,you´re right but I wouldn´t call what McAlliser describes a religion...rather a philosophy partially mixed with shamanism?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^Words for words.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Welcome Mcallister

always nice to see new people on the forum.

:)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Thelemic Magick refers to a combination of original and reworked from Golden Dawn magickal rituals as devised by Aleister Crowley for the religion he founded "Thelema" "

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
But a religion doesn´t only consist of rituals? It has also something to do with common belief etc. I am aware of the fact that they call it religion but it doesn´t seem to have anything in common with dogmas that produce and don´t solve problem as you mentioned it, GOD.

Words for Words but how would we communicate without diversity of the meanings of words?