Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings From PERU-AYAHUASCA

tingo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2012
Hi I am from Peru and I want to share this with you
AYAHUASCA
The Amazonian rain forest comes one of the most potent catalysts for expanded awareness yet discovered by human beings. In Ecuador and Peru this medicine is known as Ayahuasca, a Quechua Indian word meaning, ironically, "vine of the dead". In Columbia and parts of Brazil, the Tupi Indian name Yage (pronounced Ya-hay) is used, and among Amazonia's proliferating mestizo relious cults it is called Daime...

DMT AYAHUASCA
The main drug of interest here is DMT. DMT causes intense visual hallucinations and other psychedelic phenomena. It has been mostly encountered in the technologically developed world as a pink (cool) crystalline powder, which was smoked or injected. This caused nearly instant, brief, and intense trips. Peaks occur immediately and last around 10 minutes, with another 30 or so minutes of mild effects.

I am in PUCALLPA-PERU

Pucallpa Deep in the heart of the Amazon is a mystical place where nature’s beauty will captivate your senses and transport you into a world full of mystery and adventure. Located about 781 km from the capital Lima, Pucallpa lies on the western Amazon.Pucallpa is situated in the most biologically rich part of the Amazon basin. It’s 28-hectare Natural Park is home to more than 400 flora and fauna species. Excursions by boat on the Yarinacocha lake or Uyacali River will provide you with beautiful natural sceneries and a look at the indigenous population. Pucallpa is also home to a ritual known as “Ayahuasca”, in which a person can cleanse their spirit. From the mystic ritual of “Ayahuasca” to its diverse animal and plant species, Pucallpa is place that will always live in your memor.

muderfunk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2015
Researched a lot about this shamanistic eye opener but I live in London where it is illegal.im feel like I am being swallowed up by the veil of lies and I cannot breath. The plan is to save to go to Peru but I'm afraid it'll be too late.any suggestions appreciated.

Austin112

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2017
I went to a ayahuasca ceremony in Peru, my video tells about it here,
Oh and something I didn't mention in the video, when I was flying into Peru and at the airport, I went to use the urinal
and a peruvian guy threw piss on me and called me a white devil.