Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings Everyone

Danielise

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
I've tripped on LSD but twice in my life as of yet. First time was last June, then a year later this past Monday.
In starting my trip on Monday and having little idea as to what I was in store for, I wrote,
"This is the most profoundly confused and uncontrolled I've ever been. I am breaking all boundaries, destroying all egotistical notions I have revolved myself around. I am breaking free from the grips of myself and swimming into the hands of humanity."
I would like to consider myself a psychonaut, if you all approve. I feel so absurdly human sans my ego, so beautifully human, but also a piece of untapped divinity. I'm just a puzzle piece. The full puzzle is divinity. That's one thing I got out of my last trip.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
g'day! feel welcomed!! i'd love to drop some acid, too. :D
take the blessings of good old hoffman. you are a divine being, like we all are. enjoy and love yourself and your life and the rest will come naturally. we are all psychonauts if god is an astronaut. lol. the hands of humanity will gently take you by the hand, if you allow them to. find sanity in the stillness of the wind and the water, the earth and the rocks, the trees and the flowers; and your judgement will not be clouded by the calamities of the general insanity of the human mind-machine.
have fun! 8)

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
You are most certainly a psychonaut in my mind, not to say I'm anyone to judge on who is what in this world.

Considering that I consider myself a psychonaut, I feel as though I have an obligation to welcome you into the wonderful community!

We are mere pieces of the puzzle. Divinity is a powerful thing. Tripping is the key in my opinion. The key to everything. The key to unlocking your inner-self and your inner humanity. And I believe that is what our lives are for. Unlocking and loving our inner humanity...and sharing it with others. Its the most powerful tool a person can use.

I say sharing it with others in the most important of tones...for I would not love LSD nearly as much with no one to share it with. Especially with my best friend, who I always trip with. Tripping with a best friend is the most amazing thing you can ever do. Don't you agree?

I feel as though one has not truly lived until they have done LSD once in their life. And not just do it, but do enough of it to experience "the purge". Whether it is a good experience or not, I believe that everyone should experience it.

For the lucky few who get life-changing experiences (like us [well, at least like me, I dont know about you]) I believe that we have found the true meaning of life.

I studied philosophy in my year of college; it was my major. And it changed so many things for me. LSD was a huge influence over many of my philosophical views.

Wouldn't you agree that LSD changes...everything??

Well, welcome to the wonderful world of psychedelics. I hope you enjoy yourself, fellow psychonaut!

Danielise

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2010
Thank you both for the welcomes! I'm grateful to be accepted into the online psychonaut community.

Tripping has torn down walls for me, it has released a gray tint in the lens of my vision through which a great deal of information is absorbed. With this gray tint removed, the amount of information and natural beauty I am able to see is just incredible. My hearing even seems to be heightened, even post trip.

Special K, I would love to share the experience with someone, but someone I can trust and actually will use the drug to release its true abilities. I've realized that for people that use it recreationally (i.e. past friends who ended up being too good for me...had some brilliant revelations on their trips clearly), it seems to actually reinforce the ego. It was my best friend who introduced to me to psychedelics and gave me the LSD that I now have. Unfortunately, she gave me the tabs right before she moved to San Francisco last year, and now she resides in Hawaii. When I visit her (which will hopefully be by next summer at the latest), we will certainly share some psychedelic experiences - probably at least MDMA and LSD. Although during my last trip we weren't physically together, we ironically had chosen to trip on the summer solstice without ever having consulted one another about this. We connected so well and just talking during and post-trips has strengthened our friendship incredibly.

My last trip particularly was life changing. I have made many improvements since last week when I tripped (Wow, I can't believe it was only a week ago), and I have loosely scheduled another trip for next week.
LSD indeed changes everything or has the potential to. (Since I'm still a relatively unexperienced and young psychonaut, who knows what types of changes it will lead me to make?)

Thanks again for the greetings. Enjoy your trips.

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
Danielise a dit:
it has released a gray tint in the lens of my vision through which a great deal of information is absorbed. With this gray tint removed, the amount of information and natural beauty I am able to see is just incredible. My hearing even seems to be heightened, even post trip.

The perfect description of what LSD can do.
The grey tint part particularly.

Before I had done LSD, it was as though I was living in a shadow. A shadow of normality. I was a day-to-day zombie. I was just alive...searching for answers I could never find. Searching for beauty that simply wasn't there in the cold grey world. LSD certainly changed that. I found what I was looking for. I had done shrooms, MDMA, and all sorts of substances, which though fun, were nothing comparitively to LSD.

LSD changes everything. It lifts that grey tint. It brings you out of the unpleasant normal world and lets you experience true happiness...and it lasts after the effects of the substance fade away. Thats the best part. Is that it LEAVES you changed, not just changes you for the moment.

I am only 19 yet, I am so happy with my life that I would be content with dying. I would never WANT to die because of how much I love my life, however, if I WAS to die, I would die with contentment that I had lived the life I wanted to live.

You definitely need to do it with your best friend. LSD does wonders alone...but honestly...with a best friend...you will be the happiest you've ever been.

I think this whole community that LSD built (the psychonaut community) is filled with wonderful people. It always makes me so sad that many peoples perception on what LSD is will cause them to never do it. I wish every person could experience it. It would make a better place I think...but then again...would it? Even though that saddens me, it also makes me happy because I believe that the universe makes the decision of who gets it and who doesnt. Maybe its that the only people who experience it...are the only ones meant to...

Sorry I'm rambling...I am very happy you have experienced LSD at such a young age too. Its great to be young, eh? We have our whole wonderful lives ahead of us.

Special K