Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings

man from Armenia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juil 2013
I'm Italian and I'm mostly interested in the activities in the italian part of psychonaut, lack of time to peruse all the forum limitates my action. Anyway my command of English language allows that I'm able to follow some thread in this language and I think it's fair that a introduce myself here too.

I'm a social worker in Rome, I'm a father of two and my preferred substance is alcohol. In these days I'm unemployed and I have some spare time to enrich my knowledge about substances while searching for a job

Have a good life

MFA

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
greetings and welcome!! :) i hope you like the forum and can meet good people to talk to. it's definately a good place for learning and sharing experiences!! i think it could be at least worth to try other substances than alcohol.. most importantly just wise up at least somewhat about the substance and about yourself before trying... i hope you know what i mean. but also i would say , you don't always necessarily need a substance to be a psychonaut... anyways... have a great time!! ;)