Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Got sum change ?

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
Hi everyone !

My current job is going to end in three weeks, which means that I'll have to spend one month "alone" as all my friends will be working/studying until summer holidays...

That's why I was thinking about making a small, one week long trip in Northern Europe (Amsterdam most likely... Yeah, I know, how original uh ? :oops: ) on my own, and this could be a great opportunity to meet fellow psychonauts from those boards :D

Right now I'm considering the dates from 15 to 20th of May (depends on how easily I'll find a place to stay), so tell me if you want to meet :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey !!

if you're goin to berlin as well you can drop by! ;)
i can tell ya the weed is quite good over here!! hehe!! 8)

peace!

G

Invité
Berlin I already intend to go in a few months, I'll keep your offer in mind, that's for sure ! :D

Right now it's definately settled for the Netherlands, thanks to Space generous offer :D

Shake

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Mar 2008
Get your swimmers on and come to Australia!

U may even just wanna use a small boat of some type, even a blow up one will do..

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Hey thats funny im quiting my job too in about a week, and no plans for having a job imiditatly, working on some other stuff doug but thats no proper job.. so if you come to Holland / Amsterdam i dont mind giving you a nice tour around here :wink:

G

Invité
Thanks Shake for your offer, but sadly, Australia is kinda way off from my current budget :(

I'll arrive in Amsterdam, as it's the only airport I can reach in holland, so I'll be happy to have a beer with you MindAstronaut :D

Thanks for all your offer guys !

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
That would be coool Tiax, send me a pm when your around or when you arrive..