Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Good online source?

Armaros

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Déc 2006
Does anyone know any good reliable US based internet sites that sell mimosa hostilis or other DMT containing plants?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Perhaps http://www.*******.net ??

Good luck in finding it, and most of all: Happy tripping! 8)

G

Invité
BTW, I know that this info is somewhere on this board, but as the lazy bastard I am I'll ask on this active thread: How many regular doses could I extract from 20 Premium Rootbark ? And should I buy it whole, or shredded ? Dunno if this stuff is especially hard to shred...

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I bought unshredded last time and demolished two coffee grinders because of that. My tip: buy shredded.

However, if you plan to store the rootbark for a long time, its best preserved unshredded. To shred it, the best way that worked for me was wetting the root. Smashing it into tomorrow with a hammer, wrap in plastic and put in the freezer overnight. Next day, grind the stuff in a coffeegrinder with small amounts at once. It works but really, but shredded if possible, it will save you a lot of trouble :)

As for potency, since you are a beginner with this stuff, its very hard to say. I did my first extraction on 120 grams of bark, got a lousy 30mg yield due to incorrect reading of the procedure. I made the same mistake the second time and I just figured I had poor quality bark.

Average potency is something around 0.6% DMT, if your tek is right, you will be able to get this from all 'normal' quality barks (from trusted sources that is). However, when you got your procedure right and feel comfortable with it, you should definitaly go with the premium Mexican bark. Potency is around 1.8%. With a kilo of that bark, a gram of DMT costs me around 14 euros, and that includes naptha, lye, vinegar etc..

Hope this helps.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Isn't an extraction easier to do on already powdered bark?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Kwarkfanaat a dit:

Did you have enough sleep today Kwark?

Extraction should only be done on shredded root. It cant be done with unshredded because the DMT would be locked inside the plant material.

G

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
I bought unshredded last time and demolished two coffee grinders because of that. My tip: buy shredded.

However, if you plan to store the rootbark for a long time, its best preserved unshredded. To shred it, the best way that worked for me was wetting the root. Smashing it into tomorrow with a hammer, wrap in plastic and put in the freezer overnight. Next day, grind the stuff in a coffeegrinder with small amounts at once. It works but really, but shredded if possible, it will save you a lot of trouble :)

As for potency, since you are a beginner with this stuff, its very hard to say. I did my first extraction on 120 grams of bark, got a lousy 30mg yield due to incorrect reading of the procedure. I made the same mistake the second time and I just figured I had poor quality bark.

Average potency is something around 0.6% DMT, if your tek is right, you will be able to get this from all 'normal' quality barks (from trusted sources that is). However, when you got your procedure right and feel comfortable with it, you should definitaly go with the premium Mexican bark. Potency is around 1.8%. With a kilo of that bark, a gram of DMT costs me around 14 euros, and that includes naptha, lye, vinegar etc..

Hope this helps.

It sure does help, but considering that on ******* 20 gr of shreded mimosa root bark cost 12 euros, I'm surely not going to have anything close to your 1gr DMT for 14 euros ratio...

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Kwarkfanaat a dit:

Did you have enough sleep today Kwark?

Extraction should only be done on shredded root. It cant be done with unshredded because the DMT would be locked inside the plant material.

Hahah no :p

But then again, I thought there was a difference between shredded and powdered bark. :?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Sure, you can use powdered bark. One of the teks Heartcore posted himself, a couple months ago, started out with powdered bark. I'd imagine it's easier to use with the exception of the straining process.

Uthturn, IamShaman doesn't sell DMT containing plants.

******************** is the shiznit. :thumbsup:

G

Invité
Tiax a dit:
It sure does help, but considering that on ******* 20 gr of shreded mimosa root bark cost 12 euros, I'm surely not going to have anything close to your 1gr DMT for 14 euros ratio...

******* is expensive... Good service though.

I'd also say ******************** is the shiznit! :D

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
space why don't you use another solvent than naphta? it's nasty and leaves residue...