Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Golden mushrooms

Bandersnatch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Déc 2005
Two weeks ago a friend of mine gave me some mexican shrooms, we ate some of them and I took the rest home with me. Since then I've kept them in a plastic zipper bag (already dried) in a drawer. When I got them out again yesterday I noticed golden crisps at the 'roots' of the shrooms. I can't recall if it was like that when I got them but they're not really big so I'm guessing they could have already been there. Does anyone know what this is and/or if it's toxic in a different way than the shrooms themselves? Peace out.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've been pulling so many mushies lately that I've gotten pretty lazy. I'll give a bag to a friend and be like "Careful, there may still be dirt stuck to them, don't eat the bottoms"

that's the price you pay for free shrooms.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Biting on vermiculite is the second worst thing I know. The worst is biting on one of those stony white things also used in grow boxes. :?

In the beginning I always tried to keep every little piece of shroom and clean it. It never worked and I always bit on something nasty. Now I just cut off the whole bottom of the shroom to get rid of everything nasty :)