Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting research chemicals in Canada

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
Hello all. I've been reading posts here for awhile and I figure it's about time I become a part of this awesome community. I've got a few questions about research chemicals.

I recently came across a site, [edit] and I was wondering if anybody here has had any experiences ordering from them and if they're trustworthy.

I can get 5meo-DMT, 2CI, 2CE, 2CT2 and Methylone there but there's a few others I'm interested in and can't find (DiPT, AMT and 2CT7). Does anybody know of any other Canadian sites that may have these? Or are those ones scheduled in Canada? I'm a little paranoid about my package going through customs and I'd rather order locally.

Thanks.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It's just my opinion, but sharing websites where you can order drugs will not help in keeping these sites available. There are secure sites for discussing things like this.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
Yeah, that is a good point. I was kind of worried about people not liking that I posted the url. I'll get rid of it.

Okay, I'm changing that question then. Anyobdy have any horror stories about Canadian research chemical sites that I should avoid?

G

Invité
Unfortunately I don't know much about rc's and suppliers, but welcome to the forum!
I can't help to notice that you come from Venetian Snares' hometown...
So... IS Winnipeg a frozen shithole? Is it really that bad? :p

:heart: & :idea:

Space

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Just curious, are you referring to S**** W*** A******** / O**** Z***
? (hopefully that's safe enough with the asterisks)

Looking at them and wondering if they are legit as well...

(Edit) nevermind a bit of googling seems to turn up bad tales of woe..

Looking at c****r*.*a now..

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Hmm haven't run across that yet in my own travels..

What I do find interesting though about the Canadian RC sites I've come across is that they offer the pihkalesque stuffs that are still technically "legal" here but probably would fall under the US analogue act. They are marketed only for research complete with MSDS sheets.. the websites are operating word of mouth, which is wise, only the active seekers shall find... the less people who know about them the better. sooner or later some of these chemicals are bound to be misused/abused, and hopefully this will keep away the idiots so any eventual ban will remain.. eventual..

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
c****r*.*a was the one I was looking at. Gonna place an order for some 2CI after I deposit my tax return later today so I'll let you know.

I've never heard of chemical recyclers... I don't know if there are any in my city then since it seems like something I'd have heard about. I'll have to look though.

Welp, order placed. Thanks for the drug money, gummermint!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I have placed an order with them as well for the same substance... apparently it was shipped recently, if it arrives (and works) I'll let you know.

Looking forward to what will be my first experience with the PiHKALs.. planning to start off low/medium (~10mg) and see what happens.

B

beergut100

Invité
I've ordered from these too. Would be interested in other people's experience of the company.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
I still gotta wait for my money order to arrive and then mail that in so mine'll be awhile yet.

How long did yours take to ship, st.bot?

I'll probably just spend my first 2CI trip listening to music at my computer with this window open unless the weather's nice enough to go for a walk so prepare for some trip journaling/somewhat unreadable gibberish in a few days.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
About one week until it was shipped. It arrived yesterday, so total time about 7 business days. I'm looking forward to trying it but probably not for a few weeks, as I just had an intense (but good) trip recently and feel pretty sated in that regard for now.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you for my first experience. Let us know how it goes!

D

DayTripper420

Invité
Hey I've been searching for a vendor for sometime now and I think I may have found the same one that you guys are ordering from. Was it c*****r*.*a and how was the product.

B

beergut100

Invité
Got mine today. Three week's postage from Canada to Europe - pretty good service. Will be trying out Friday.

H

hoodbran

Invité
im new here, paying for my order tomorrow, will advise when and if it turns up.

Sebastian

Inscrit
29 Mai 2008
I am commanding at c*******.*a. Fuckin' payment method ... Can't juste pay by paypal, or credit card ? NOOOOOOOOOOO they have 5 payment method but all sux ...

The best for the end, you must pay in USD and i only can do checks in euros ... Guys who bought on c********.*a can you tell me how did you payed ?

Thanks in advance

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
I payed by money order. I'd rather not do it by paypal anyway, they keep records. Not that I think I'd have much to worry about in Canada but, hey, being paranoid about that stuff has gotten me this far.

Couldn't you just get a money order for the amount in USD?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Sebastian a dit:
I am commanding at c*******.*a. Fuckin' payment method ... Can't juste pay by paypal, or credit card ? NOOOOOOOOOOO they have 5 payment method but all sux ...

The best for the end, you must pay in USD and i only can do checks in euros ... Guys who bought on c********.*a can you tell me how did you payed ?

Thanks in advance

I paid via online banking here.. but they are a domestic supplier, so maybe it is different when you are overseas :(