Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Getting our evolution back in hands! But how?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
People of the world

I want to reach out to the entire human race. I am not sure where this is leading to, but basicly it is in your hands. In my human observation I've come aware of the fact we've given our evolution away to a whole other system. Natural selection doesn't apply to the human race anymore. When you put out natural selection, where does that put us? Above nature?

If we stop following nature's rules and laws, keep breaking and bending them, where will that put us? Above nature?

They talk about colonizing space, but last time I checked EARTH is the only habitable zone we observe ANYWHERE in OUR UNIVERSE. By OUR I do not mean the human race alone, but since we are above nature many of us have forgotten this path. Note the irony. When I ask you, what is your instinct, what will you respond? Just to give you a mere graps of how lost we are. Do you ever pause and think about the world we are leaving people to come behind? Kids who aren't born are put in debt by wars we could've prevented in another paradigm. Wars where children, women, men and animals are suffereing. Who can we blame? And what do we gain? Where do we need to point our finger at? Ourselves? I think only halvely. Really grasp the idea on how cultures, religions, ideologies or anything else in that sort of matter is created. When you grasp that, remember you are born in it. You do not know any different... I think it's time EVERY human being regardless of their religion, ideology should take a step aside and reshape every inch of information one got himself/herself thrown to. No matter what you belief in, we should be looking at our world and reshape are priorities. Do we need to be working in factories to produce something someone else is going to throw away within a year? What about durability? What about energy we can all harvest and use freely and unlimited anywhere we want? Do you question the ability of the human race that we can achieve something like that? I don't, not for one second! I don't even question the ability of cleaning our oceans and air.

But you know what human race, I do question if we are ever to overcome this problem / challenge?

To put it like this: Do you want to evolve into a robot or do you want to evolve through natural selection? Can you grasp the possible consequences and sacrifices to come? Do you even want to participate with this, where I am not sure where it is going to lol.

But where it comes down to, I want to become a human being again! Free and indepedent!
Just don't know where to start... lend me your hand please.

All the kind regards...

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
...where to start? what I have been doing is looking at the STORIES. Checking out mythologies as deep as I can. because we are IMAGinative beings. Not just rational, and stories drive us.
So see how someones stories affects my sense of reality. Because this is what I see they have been doing for millenia

'you are a sinner' 'born a sinner' 'nature is fallen' 'if you disobey you will got to hell for ever and ever and ever'

Stories like that have very deep effect on believers AND nonblievers, IF nonbelievers nonbelieve in the wrong way!

We have to get to the ROOTS of these stories

Not ALL stories are toxic. Reality is Mystery and beyond grasp of conceptual thinking so we will always have stories, BUT we have to know whiuch ones are tosic and exploit others, and other species and the natural world

As well as this we need activism. This is standing up to these oppressors. This is diverse, and includes not buying their products. They want you as a mindless robot-consumer. That is their story for you. Sooo you explore this and see right through it and tell others. though you need to have patience lol

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I've been looking at stories too, but I don't know how to live them. For instance, the book Ismael by Daniel Quinn elaborates in detail what we are discussing here. That book is almost 50 years old and it still hasn't reached the level it should.
Then there was Bill Hicks reminding us it's just a ride, but where is the steering wheel? Then Terence Mckenna came and said that culture is just an operating system. Now people in science are teaching evolution, but yet they are blinded to what we have done to our own evolution.
And to get it back, how many of us should die? If we see how natural selection works, we"ve overcome that problem . Weak genes mingle with strong genes very easily. Ill people are kept alive. We even produce food and toxics that degenerate our teeth, skin, lungs, ...
We haven taken the evolution of our own crops and live stock in hands. We geneticly modified basicly everything, we've put it all in culture. That's animals, nature and you too.

If we stop buying, most die of hunger and diseases, then natural selection kicks in.
A species can't produce more then it eats, unless you are human.... A species doesn't mingle with weak genes, unless you are human.
How can we stop doing what we are doing if emotions took our instincts as hostage? It's like a car with a handbrake on pushing its gas.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
first question I feel I must ask you: are you a Satanist? Do you admire satanic theory or belief?

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I'm calling out to take distance of beliefs/ideologies/cultures/ or anything else in that matter, so why would it matter?
But I will address your question. I thought I made it clear in the past I respond positive to the Christian paradigm. Though I don't consider myself Christian today.
I'm looking for something that will work. A whole different lifestyle...
What if we just threw off all our beliefs and assumptions and start all over again, how nice would that be in life?
Satanic, is that a religion, a culture, a belief? Then my answer is no zezt :)
I'm just trying to figure out how to turn this prison into a co operation of brotherhood.... naïve as I am.

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
where to start

Here and now would be my guess.

It's us that created the whole thing you're talking about. If we didn't create it, we support it continuously, mostly by laziness. If we are to change it, we must accept to take severe measures to change the way we live, and all the sacrifices that come with them.

But just consider the thought that nature created us and the way we live, we are part of it. We may be a try that will be considered as 'erratic' and will disappear (auto-regulation of nature), but we never could be above nature. Still we got consciousness and choice as they are part of nature too and were given to us. Let's use it wisely.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Yeah, but who created this culture we are born in to? And why is it so hard for people to change it?
I don't think nature created the way we live, it did create our lives. But we as humans constructed our ways within the limits of our consciousness. Those limits break every law of what I observe in any other species. The auto regulation of nature is overcome by the human species. Think of the many vaccins we have, if we didn't our population would have never reached 7 billion.
Are we using it wisely? And what can we do in the here and now to use it more wisley?

I think we should start with our diets, our jobs and our educations. But that's just as far as my current potential is reaching. I'm urging to grow potential, to start a new community for mankind to merge with our right path of evolution again.
If I changed all that, what else can I do in the here and now?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Demahdi a dit:
Yeah, but who created this culture we are born in to? And why is it so hard for people to change it?

That is a DEEp question and to explore it you must look at the stories/mythologies of the patriarchy, because it is these myths which form the culture externally and internally. That is what they are contrived to do.
I am not ANTI stories. We are natural storytellers. We have imagination, and our indigenous ancestors would tell stories around the fire, in caves, and they originally involved ritual singing, dancing, and the use of psychoactive vegetatiom.
BUT when a warrior-mindset get their hands on the written word is when things go toxic. They use these words and images as mindcontrol
A good example is what they do to the very ancient tale of the Garden of the Goddess. the patriarchal priests demote the Goddess to mortal Eve who they have the male (who 'God' claims to have created, along with nature and the universe) Adam bring forth Eve, and he forbids them to eat from the Tree of Life, and then when they do eat the magic fruit curses them and nature and guilt trips the rest of humanity down the ages. All this is their FEAR-BASED MIND-CONTROL! A nd this is what creates the fear-based mean ugly culture. And that story is still affecting us.
Why is it so hard for people to change culture? because many refuse to look deep and question what the 'experts' are telling them is why. As soon as we begin really questioning we begin undermining their authority
I don't think nature created the way we live, it did create our lives. But we as humans constructed our ways within the limits of our consciousness. Those limits break every law of what I observe in any other species. The auto regulation of nature is overcome by the human species. Think of the many vaccins we have, if we didn't our population would have never reached 7 billion.
Are we using it wisely? And what can we do in the here and now to use it more wisley?

Would YOU like to die of chickenpox? Or your child? So you will get them vaccinated, right?

But you are right about how this mindset--which limits its consciousness via its thinking--is against Nature. Of course it is. It sees nature as the Mother, and the warrior-heroic ego resents any power greater than it thinks its own. it is an absolute control freak, and this is shown in its mythology and what we see playing out in the world with wars and more wars, false flags, exploitation of millions and millions of humans, and other species and the whole natural world

I think we should start with our diets, our jobs and our educations. But that's just as far as my current potential is reaching. I'm urging to grow potential, to start a new community for mankind to merge with our right path of evolution again.
If I changed all that, what else can I do in the here and now?

yes you reject what they are selling. They spend MILLIONS mind controlling people to buy their products (which also includes wars, etc). So see through all of that that and tell others. Whatever you can do do it, and keep questioning

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
But why look in the past? We should come up with something entirely new. Aren’t these cultures our enemies? I mean imagine some women being born and their life is constructed around a religion or any other culture. Can you grasp her reality? We are born with a human instinct but then we are taught what to do… It’s not like we are adapting to our climate, in stead our economy is adapting to climat change. We gave it out of hand. We do not absorb nature as our surrounding, we take “reality/insanity” as our nature. Which direction are we following in this current story? Who is writing this story in the first place?
Would I like to die of the chickenpox? If we never invented a vaccine natural selection would’ve settled the problem in the first place. We might’ve never knew cancer, who’s to say? It’s a butterfly effect that points out exactly what I mean. The weak genes mingle with strong genes and new problems arise.
It’s not like I can overcome or beat the system. But maybe something different can evolve next to its path? And for crying out loud, shouldn’t we shout birth control out all over the world? Some cultures use their wives as babyfactory and exploit western liberties which our hippy ancestor parents achieved for us.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
'Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.' George Orwell

That is how they maintain power via mindcontrol in the past and into the present and future

Many homophobic people will have this little slogan going round their little ugly brains which they then spout out mechanically when they are asked about gay people:

'God didn't make Adam and Steve [pause] he made Adam and Eve[punchline]'

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Indeed in fact it is stuff like that what is creating cultures with a programmed thinking. Serving the cultures best interest and individuality is sin. Even today we are caged by things we take for normal but are taught in the past. So what should we teach today so another erra may rise? We are overdue and it may not even matter anymore. One rock out of space, one supervulcano, ... and it's over. But what a pitty it would be to go down like this. We are living under our potentials for too long now and I truly believe world peace is in our hands. But we should be slapping ALL awake now. Or show them at leat how it is done.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
One rock out of space, one supervulcano, ... and it's over.

I don't believe these world-ending disaster scenarios pumped out of Hollywood. They are just like--a follow on--from the fear-based mindcontrol of the religious times that warned of the 'End Days'. These beliefs are based on a patriarchal insistence of time being linear, and that the natural world is fallen or dead

So first to see through these myths and start getting our spirit back

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Since when is a rock out of space a myth? :p They are all over the place and I can see many craters of them simply by looking at the moon. Not to mention Yosemite waking up... But those are powers out of our hands. What can we achieve with those at hand now? But more important, where are we as species evolving to?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
zezt a dit:
Can't you place that in context? I meant that it might not even matter anymore because species have gone extinct before. Spacerocks, vulcanic ash that blocks out sunlight, ....
Those aren't myths... That's called a natural disaster.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
it's also used as fear based mindcontrol, as I already said

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
And fearing death by cheating natures laws isn't? ;)
It happened in the past and humans are pushing an extinction event while we speak. Maybe we do stuff like that because we know it ends one day in time. But how it is going on now and for ages seems to be sprouting from a negative paradigm. You call the patriarchy. Daniel Quinn puts it like this: Put 50 women with a man and the population rate would be extreme different when you put 50 men with one woman.
We should really REALLY start asking for birth control and eat radically different. Our eating culture is way out of hand and in stead of changing meat with bugs, why not eat less meat for instance?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
the whole emphasis ON 'procreation' has always been patriarchal

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Well where it comes down to... I would like to be inspired to change my world so it may affect your world positive.
If I eat less meat, there's more water and oxygen for you. I do something for the animals and you and I get rewarded with a good health.
If I stop working at factories that overproduce I am not paying taxes from money that's been made by killing off our ecosystem.
I need little things that make a huge different at the end of your and my life.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I do not think that natural selection does not apply to homosapiens. Thinking they are above nature and natural selections is an example of the endless arogance of homosapiens. Homosapiens means wise homo. Or thinking homo. Calling yourself wise and thinking is another example of the arogance of homosapiens.

Homosapiens think they are above nature because they hide themselfs in there warm houses that protect there soft meat bodies from the elements.

Now the question of natural selection or becoming a robot. I do not think there is a difference because humans are part of nature. This whole natural vs unnatural idea is a bit strange, it, s all nature it, s all earth right?

Now do i want to become a robot?
The word robot come from the Chech word robota and the meaning of robota is slave. I don, t want to become a slave.
Why would i like to become a robot, to live longer so i can work longer and harder and pay more taxes so the state has more money to make more wars.

When i was a youth at school i use to look out the window and watch the birds fly.
These birds did not look like slaves to me. The birds where flying free in the sky while i was stuck inside in the classroom.
The birds have no school the birds have no teacher or master to obey. The have no king and are not part of any state or country they do not need a passport to cross the borders.

I am not of the transhumanist philosopy or care about some future utopia.
Why should i think or care about future evolution? Why not be more human today? If you want to start to clean your mind body and soul and your environment why not do it now.
Let, s help others. Let, s care for each other.

Living longer may seem like a nice idea. I admit i do want to live long. However it, s not only how long we live it, s also how we live right.

Personaly i do not care for future predictions. I ussualy look back into history and find a lot of answers there.

If you want to be free and indepent ask yourself: do i need (to be depended on) more technology?

Personally i am not against technology however i am not someone who believes technology is going to save is and make us free ect. Technology is just technology. It has good and bad sides to it.