Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Geranamine (dMAA)

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Hey guys, I got my hands on 1g of geranamine (dMAA) it's a CNS, less though than say Amphetamines. Anyone experienced with this substance? I tried a little bit and didn't feel anything from it, I got a feeling this is gonna be another one of those substances locked away in the safety box for 5 years.

Anyways, it's being sold as, "The World's best legal alternative to Amphetamines and BZP" (lol) The literature I've read suggests that alone effects are minimal but when mixed with something like a piperinol it intensifies it.

I saw some talk about this going on in the French section, but I don't read/type in French. ;)

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Ask a bilingual!

Here's what I gathered from the French forums (mostly rumors and hearsay, sadly):

-An average dose would be between 30 and 90 mg
-Slight euphoria, but mostly wakefulness and stimulation are to be expected
-The effects are short-lived (5-minute peak, then tapering off over an hour)
-Combination with mephedrone and other phenethylamines (or simply phenethylamine itself?) seem to be common in party pills
-Combination with methylone seems to be enjoyable and more MDMA-like than DMAA itself

There really isn't much info on the internet about it (not even on Erowid and Wiki)... From what I found elsewhere, it is also sold to bodybuilders as a *ahem* "nutritional supplement". Where is it advertised as "The World's best legal alternative to Amphetamines and BZP"?

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help, stimulants generally don't interest me and I know very little about them.

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
significationof?!? a dit:
Here's what I gathered from the French forums (mostly rumors and hearsay, sadly):

-An average dose would be between 30 and 90 mg

Between 75 and 150 mg...

And with Methylone 100mg of each, good feeling like MDMA, but not really...
With mephedrone with the same dosage. C-like or more like amphetamine.
DMAA is'nt very potent substance, use it only with another RCs.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Appreciate it guys, there are websites that sell it claim it to be the best legal alternative.... actually I think it even said that on the packaging lol. I've even seen a couple of sites that say, "We made it especially so that it vaporizes in a pipe just like Methamphetamines so it's the perfect alternative!"

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
JustinNed a dit:
"We made it especially so that it vaporizes in a pipe just like Methamphetamines so it's the perfect alternative!"

:lol: :lol: Really?

Did you test it? what dou think about this product?
I've got 6gr of this shit and I don't know how can I use it...

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
No I haven't tried smoking it, I can only assume the taste of the smoke would be god awful just from the smell of it. I find all it really does is a stimulant effect in between caffeine and ephedrine.
Also, let me note smoking random chemicals is typically a bad idea. ;)

ChesireCat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2008
As a regular stimulant user I have to say that the effects of Geranamine went unnoticed at 100mg. At 200mg there was noticeable rise in blood pressure, it wasn't quantified but perceptually quite noticeable. No euphoria or high associated with either dose and no perceivable increase in energy. The doses consumed in a clear system when no other chems/stims present in the system for a week’s time prior to the experiments.

Your mileage may vary..

B

batthis

Invité
i have had bule g party pills and they have 200mg dmaa in them and they are very good got some euphoria for 30 mins then it was a bit like speed do not know if its is mix with any thing or maybe it just dmaa

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
DMAA is said to be a more cerebral, methylphenidate type of experience. Its easilyy obtainable as Geranium Oil Extract from any of the bodybuilding pharmaceutical sites (NutraPlanet, 1Fast400/Bulk Nutrition). Its great for pre-workout kick and is excellent for appetite suppression.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i got some DMAA once upon a time..i wsnt too impressed, id have to agree you have to combine it with another chemical

D

druggedupfox

Invité
I've tried this drug in many different ways I suggest capsules but the most powerful rush is shooting up but its non addictive. you get kind of a weak body high,very jittery,nervousness,twitching,very high alertness, and increased stamina. these effects can be achieved by taking 35-80 mg in any form. it is a much safer alternative.

T

thescientist

Invité
I take a workout supplement with DMAA in it. This combined with a high dose of caffeine does pretty well for keeping moving... I do see the resemblance feeling to mdma, but obviously it is nowhere near the real thing.

BhinBlack

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2012
Sometimes, I take DMAA to stay focus when I'm tired at work.

In general I take 30mg in the morning and 30 mg at 1:00 PM (I'm a girl). DMAA stimulates concentration and the effects are quickly visibles. No sleep disturbances. The only adverse reaction I've noticed is a feeling of cold 1 hour after the dose is taken (but I'm really sensitive to the cold).

It's not a good idea to take it daily but you can try on a occasional basis if you need to work long hours.

BhinBlack

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2012
I forgot to tell that DMAA draws the attention of the press and media recently... because of the death of 2 soldiers.
Finally, I don't know if DMAA was really involved. But we have to remain vigilant.

5tr4t0

Inscrit
18 Août 2009
BhinBlack a dit:
I forgot to tell that DMAA draws the attention of the press and media recently... because of the death of 2 soldiers.
Finally, I don't know if DMAA was really involved. But we have to remain vigilant.
Why did they took such a "shitty stimulant" (as I saw it written on bluelight) ? Was it given to them by the army or did they take it by their own ?
You're right, we get to remain vigilant, but in my opinion the cause of death was not only geranamine :
drugs-forum a dit:
Methylhexanamine's LD50 in the mouse is 39 mg/kg intravenously and 185 mg/kg intraperitoneally.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwi ... z1mgImICae
When someone dies in a car accident with traces of cannabis in the blood and 2G alcool per liter of blood, medias always says it's cannabis's fault and often never mention alcool consumption, you see what I mean ?

BhinBlack

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Fev 2012
5tr4t0 a dit:
BhinBlack a dit:
Why did they took such a "shitty stimulant" (as I saw it written on bluelight) ? Was it given to them by the army or did they take it by their own ?
You're right, we get to remain vigilant, but in my opinion the cause of death was not only geranamine :
drugs-forum a dit:
Methylhexanamine's LD50 in the mouse is 39 mg/kg intravenously and 185 mg/kg intraperitoneally.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showwi ... z1mgImICae
When someone dies in a car accident with traces of cannabis in the blood and 2G alcool per liter of blood, medias always says it's cannabis's fault and often never mention alcool consumption, you see what I mean ?

I don't know for these soldiers. The articles I read were insufficiently detailed... I know that they died after having heart attacks during sport.
And you're right for DMAA, I don't think that it was the only cause of the death.

(Je parle français mais je te réponds en anglais si quelqu'un d'autre suit la conversation ^^)

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I tried DMAA in the past with a small red scooper. It gave me energy to workout and was more extreme than coffee, like an adrenaline rush, but it's not something that gets you high. I wanted to exercise like crazy.