Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Technicly i`ve been un-"banned" but the conditions put on me and the threats made against me prevernt me from takeing part in the forum .

GODbye .

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
You come across as arrogant I won't lie, but you seemed to know more than almost anyone else who posts here. It's a shame....

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
God, stay! I discourage this whole 'either it's I or someone else leaving' mentality which has cost this community more than a handful of members. It somewhat corresponds with the famous Bush quote 'either you're with us or the terrorists'. It's time for more colour instead of the black and white duality.

Anyone can ignore specific opinions by simply not quoting them, there's no need to demand the erase of another entire character with a subjective monitor, for the sake of not getting confronted with opinions which are in contrast with those of one's self.

Once Ivar admitted to me in RL with a sincere glance that he could witness a bunch of rationalism in your post, despite the heavy critic on prominent figures within the psychedelic movement.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I hope your decision is not final. I've always appreciated your presence on the forum despite the occasionnal disagreements. If you're gone for good, that represents a huge loss for this forum, as it is losing its more experienced user.

Although I could understand that you don't want to tell everyone, I'd be curious to know what are the conditions and threat that are put on you?

Tiax a dit:
The wrong person is leaving, that's a shame.

That's right :(

Please don't leave, I already miss you :(

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
yeah I would also like to know what are the conditions

then maybe some kind of poll could be made and see if people agree with it or not.. I mean, if a ban or restriction of GOD is supposedly in the benefit of the forum, then I think the members should be consulted because otherwise its only the arbitrary decision of one or another mod/admin, not necessarily in the interest of others...

I am not a very active member in this forum, and I do think you sometimes come across as someone with an inflated ego, at points unable to see your own faults and unnecessarily agressive/negative/picky, but you are also a damn interesting fellow with a lot of knowledge and experience in some things, and many times raising some very interesting points! I would be sad if you were not here anymore.. Are you planning on going to other forums (if thats allowed to say here, if not, maybe pm, or smt) ?

All the best wherever you are, GOD :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Regarding conditions, I do know that both GOD and I were requested by Dr.Leospace to avoid (personal) discussion with eachother. Hence I'll keep it short and say bye for now.

Remember I said "I'm on my way out." That statement was actually independent of the dynamics of the forum and had more to do with my personal situation. Eventually I'll be leaving again, maybe sooner and more peacefully than some had anticipated.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
None should leave. Thats how I feel about it.
But if anybody does leave I wish them all the best. Peace.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007

I enjoyed your posts GOD, sorry to see you go. Take care, adios.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Tiax a dit:
Is there ever a right person leaving? I don't like this sentence very much...
Nobody should be leaving here!

Hope to catch you on the flipside G!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Tiax a dit:
Is there ever a right person leaving? I don't like this sentence very much...
Nobody should be leaving here!

That's right, but what I meant was that IF someone had to leave, I would have preferred that it wouldn't be GOD...

I hope that when CM leaves ( I think I understood he was leaving soon) you will come back...

I miss you...

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Did any of you brave man ever told CM in person that he should leave?

Just wondering.

G

Invité
mrvn a dit:
Did any of you brave man ever told CM in person that he should leave?

We don't have to, he said himself several time during the last months (years) that he intended to leave.

I dunno if CM presence is what makes GOD stay away from the website, but if it is, then it's a real shame he had to wait 'till things got this far.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Personally I havent been around to engage much thru alot of personal problems, However looking at this from the outsider perspective this all seems like pravado...

Do we have any writers in here? Im suggesting some one write a script for this drama.

How about no one leaves, No one is sanctiond and we all, like responsible adults (Who may have a difference of opinion) put this behind us and work thru it like civilised people.

I personally have had my differences with God and do not always agree with what he says but in the end of the day, I respect this member for bringing forward his thoughts, opinions and experiences becuase that is what I am looking for in this forum and its members.

As with CM some of the things he says I dont really even want to get into debate about becuase I just dont have the time to go as deep as I used to into these subjects and I get the impression he is still travelling deep inside the rabbit hole. But again, I respect this member for taking the time to research deep into some things. I respect him for his thoughts, opinions and experiences becuase like I just said its what this place is for.

I want to know how all people interact, react and respond as well as myself. Its apart of being a psychonaut, Is it not?

So I put it to you now. Please, both of you stay But rather then cause all this drama when you have a difference of opinion. Accept you are different and are living completely different lives full of various unique influences and you should take this moments to learn from one another. Learn about yourself, Look deep, Learn to accept where you were wrong, Learn to apologise with no harsh feelings or negativiy and keep learning and sharing :)

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Okay, thanks for clearing this up.

Just so you all know, I still feel that non should leave.