Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Heroin

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
After years of arguments and controlled tests the German parlament has decided to give pure heroin to adicts that couldnt give their adiction up after going through other therapys . The government said that without pure heroin 100% of the most difficult cases couldent function socialy and couldnt work . After being given pure heroin all of them could function socialy much better and 50 % of them could get jobs and work .

To be truthefull this didnt happen because it stoped the junkys being unhealthy , or stoped them stealing to buy heroin , or stoped them prostituting themselves and spreading aids , or to protect the public....... realy its about the fact that 50 % of them can now pay tax.......

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
In Belgium there is a city doing this as well. And in pharmacies you should get a new needle in exchange for a used one. I heard there were even automats were you could put a needle in it and get a new one for free.
Good thing...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
this topic was recently voted on in Switzerland and interesting enough accepted by a large majority. I think this is a good thing. I hope they will expand this project to non-addicts soon.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The rules to get it are that you have to be over 23 (?) , have been an adict for at least 5 years and to have fucked at least 2 therapys up .

They have also said that about 50 % of the people who get substituted with diamorphine = heroin manage to quit it .

It almost anoys me i`m not a junky anymore.......

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If I could get free, pure heroin from the state, then I'd really consider becoming an addict. I mean good heroine must be good for your health, look at Keith Richards, he's still rocking.
Fun and joke aside, I hear good, clean heroine is actually not such a bad thing. Maybe the state could give it to everyone for free, and people would be more relaxed?

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
Maybe the state could give it to everyone for free, and people would be more relaxed?

Yeah! We would be more relaxed and completely unharmful for the governement, we would depend on them and be absolutely incapable of showing any resistance to their decisions! Damn that sounds like utopia!!!
:idea:

:shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Who gives a fuck just give me the free smack .

A true story .

In 1990 my mate was a long time junky and he was doing all the bad things junkys can do . Like sitting eating his dinner and when his mom wasnt looking haveing a fix underthe table !!!!! Strangely enough unlike any other junky in the world when i asked him for a free hit he always gave me one !!! I decided to help him and we went to Thailand . On the first day we walked into our hotel room and a guy was sitting there with a monster pile of realy nice white heroin portioning it out to sell . He nearly died and shit himself , me and my mate drooled and my mate got his wallet out . When the guy saw us drooling and the wallet he relaxed . You have to think we were all unexpectedly confronted with 25 or more years in a thai prison = hell on earth . My mate bought a few grams for probably less than a euro ( a euro was 14 - 20 batt then and one could buy , and nearly did , a new mega subaru 4 wheel drive pick up with all luxurys..... and a driveing licence for 1500 dollars ) and we had a sesion . That session lasted for a few days . We smoked behind every second tree , dustbin and on public busses . ( The next time we got some i walked up to the local dealers house and asked a guy sitting at a table for some . The dealer came while i was asking , took me into another room and told me the guy was the local police chief = he was there to pick up his bribe . But thats another story ) . When my mate got back home he gave up heroin because after smokeing the real thing the shit they call heroin in the western world didnt satisfy him anymore .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont know but i think it has . In those days all i know for sure is that prisons had a lot of europeans in them for 25 - 30 years for heroin smugeling . I think that they are a bit more lenient with westerners than Malysia or Singapor .

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
mysticwarrior a dit:
Thailand has death penalty, right? :shock:

the death penalty is for 100g and more. most smugglers make sure it is less than 100g they carry for that reason

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012