Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fluff from mycelium

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have made 3 jars of substrate ( not a brown rice but not white too - something middle ). After polenisation two of jars start to smell like grape juice (fermentation smell-acetic/winegear with little flys in jars. 2 jars goes in garbage. Third one and the bigest need about three months to show something. Top layer was covered with white fluff. My mistake was with 2 before couse thay did not have been closed good. I have overseen little cracks on foil and this is something that I can have excepted. Mistake with third one was that all substrate was in ceramic jar and I could not seen inside without opening cover.Two months I do that and put it in terrerium (cake was 3/4 cowered with white fluff ).But after 10 days it starts to smell as the first two jars, like thay are fermetating.) Then green mold come and red. I clean it up from green/red enemy and took one part (white one ) and put it in plastic box like one from ******* (grow box). But first I have cooked new substrate, now powder of brown rice with vermit and put chunk of white fluff on it and cowered with foil.Fluff expanded and now everything is white-no infection, but there is still acidic smell. From complited whitening pass near 10 days. Experts can I hope for some fruits and spores which I need badly.All this I am doing cause lack of new spores. And I am on perol so ordering something is little tricky for me. I was cought with half of kilo shrooms, 5 old Peyoties, 25grams of ephedrin wich was intended for making Ice, and one liter of acetic anhydride for ASPIRIN?? I was lucky and got only 10months of prison suspended in 2 years perol and supervision by suprime courth cause chanse that Ice and PCP will be cooked in Cro. and our state doesnt whant it cause we are near integration in EU.
Sorry for that long post/topic.
PS. Can it from Fluff be infected new jar cause I know that two cells with different cell origin need for fruiting :roll: :?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Sorry to hear about your troubles man. Hope things get better.

Are you just using foil to cap the jar? This won't work. You really need a jar with a screw on lid. Anyway, you can always hope. Hopefully you'll pull off a few good fruits.

I'm tellin ya man, quit with the cakes. They suck. When you get some spores, use bird seed or rye berries as a substrate, then when that's colonized, spoon it out and mix horse shit in a big ass tub. Brown rice and vermiculite has very little nutritional value for the mycelium.