Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First time on 5x extract

• Auteur de la discussion ZeroExistenZ
  • Date de début
Z

ZeroExistenZ

Invité
I wasn't prepared for this trip...
The UPS guy came knocking on my door, and I couldn't resist, even though I was ill.

I don't smoke anymore, but made an exception for the Salvia, filled a pipe (0.5gr 5X extract). Because I didn't expect teh amount of smoke I opened a window, inhaled very deep for a few times and instantly I was gone, completely in another realitity.

My ego was completely dissolved and I was stuck in an abstract world; it seemed like a hill with two trees, where everything consisted of little coloured balls. I had the sensation of being a wave in these little balls, moving from the one side to the other in the scene. It felt very invasive, and I was feeling progressively colder and uncomfortable yet my connection with my body was lost. Although, I remember feeling my desk as if i was searching for something just on touch. Perhaps I was trying to find the ashtray to drop the pipe in. (the pipe was dropped on my desk, when I smoked in the living room, with the ashtray there...) So I suspect the "moving in a wave up an down", was me moving/running up and down in my living room being totally detached with reality.

Eventually I could bundle enough concentration to get in my bed, and wait it out. There was this constant presence (repeated thoughts, which were transformed in a outer voice) making me feel like I'd done something really stupid after I tried to grasp the concept of "drugs". The complete concept of introducing a subtance in one's body felt so surreal and absurd.

I started to concentrate on "manifesting my trusted life"; I was very aware I was hallucinating, but it was so overhelming, firm, and intrusive that it was nearly too much. As if someone wanted to teach me a lesson, playing with my limits; "you think you can handle the other side, well, this is what it could be. Pussy." yet it was so unearthly and real it was beautiful. If only I could enjoy it...

I can't say how long I was gone, could've been a few minutes, or hours...

I think I might repeat the experience making certain there's a more comfortable setting (not sick, not opening windows in freezing cold thinking I'd be able to close it, ...).

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
ZeroExistenZ a dit:
The complete concept of introducing a subtance in one's body felt so surreal and absurd.

it is the need for surrealism and absurdity
that brings people to introducing substances in their body :wink:

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
The complete concept of introducing a subtance in one's body felt so surreal and absurd.

Bwah aha ha ha ha... I will not write it but who is thinking the same ? :oops: :D

Sorry, can't resist.

Sally is a great and harsh teacher. Always harsh... but always great if you learn something. One of the most enjoyable thing to do with Sally is to listen music or ambient sounds, might be delicious.