Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First experiences and questions

• Auteur de la discussion Mukharrib
  • Date de début
M

Mukharrib

Invité
First, I'll just describe my first couple of trips.
The first time was yesterday evening. I smoked it and suddenly was in a forest. It was kind of dark, but very calming and peaceful. I tried to go inside the forest and wander around, but there was someone there guarding the way. He told me that couldn't go in, and I got the sense that I just wasn't ready for it.
The second time (about 30 minutes later) I was floating higher and higher in the air, and three spirits starting floating around me. They told me not to be afraid, that they would help me. I've had a problem with anxiety disorders and panic attacks for a while now, and they were trying to tell me that everything would be okay. Or at least thats how I perceived what they were saying anyway. They told me that I didn't need to feel helpless, I could be god if I wanted to. We kept floating up and were in space, hovering above the earth. Then I became the earth, and could feel the trees growing up out of me, the rivers and oceans on me.. it was strange, but very nice. I felt like I was connected to everyone and everything.
The third time (about an hour after that) I didn't feel anything at first. Then it kinda crept up on me and a presence told me that she wanted to speak to me alone. At the time, I was in my living room with some friends, so I went into my bedroom and sat on my bed. It was HER.. Lady Salvia. We had a deep conversation. Regretfully, I can't remember all of it. I remember her telling me that our world and hers weren't so different, and that people worry over the strangest things. She smiled at me and told me to relax, and I laid down in her "garden" (actually my bed, but I was really in her garden). It was full of lush green grass and flowers. It was so incredibly peaceful and relaxing.
Then today, I got too excited on going back there again. I hadn't had a great day, felt depressed most of the day and felt like a panic attack had been building. I should have known it was stupid to try to go back for the fourth time in two days and in the mindset I was in, but I did anyway.
I smoked it and immediately felt like I was dying. I fall back and tried to sit up again, but just fell back down. I looked around and I could see both worlds.. on one side was the Salvia world, and on the other was our world. I was caught in the middle. It was terrifying. I was ripped apart, and on the other world were two beings. I could only see their eyes and their teeth, but they were definitely malevolent. They told me that if I wanted to be in both worlds so bad, they would help me out by ripping me apart and leaving half in each.
This trip lasted about 30 minutes before I fully shook it off. It was horrible. In the other trips, I felt connected.. this time, I felt completely alone, like I didn't belong anywhere. Even so, I still felt great about an hour after it happened. Kind of like that I came to appreciate "this world" more.

Okay, now some questions.. is it normal for people to start thinking of "different worlds" and stuff like that? I still really find it hard to believe that the other world doesn't exist, especially that the Lady doesn't. Has anyone else met her and just wish she'd not be so hard to find? haha
I'm not a religious person, but this kinda made me change my mind a bit. I don't know how to explain it. I'm kind of turned off to salvia after that last trip, but I really want to meet her again.
Anyone have similar experiences with the Lady?

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
I'm not sure about other worlds, but I believe firmly that we only see a very filtered form of reality, similar to what Huxley wrote about in The Doors of Perception.
As for Lady Salvia, I've never seen her, but when experiementing with using a blindfold and meditation, I had a strange feeling that felt like a woman massaging my soul and slowly working her way up to my head and eventually my eyes, during that process I witnessed a blue ball of energy in the darkness which slowly transformed into a butterfly. After that, I had lost all feeling of my physical self and I could feel the energy of every object in the room, I could see clean through the blindfold and everything glowed and pulsated with bright blue, orange, yellow, green and red hues. All of my senses were hightened as if I was blind. It took me nearly two hours to return be able to take the blindfold off properly, the first time around, my eyes rejected everything they saw and everything was intensly birght, almost blinding to look at. It was like being born again.
I believe that was a gift from Lady Salvia, to be able to see beyond material reality and when returning, to see the world as a new born child would when they open their eyes for the very first time.