Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Times

• Auteur de la discussion DENDRO
  • Date de début
D

DENDRO

Invité
My first experiment with salvia was a small dose, one medium hit from a bowl of brown leaves. I was alone, being experienced with some psychedelics and comfortable that way. I also think it lets the nature of the exp. come through more, as other's systems of rationalization are not immediately imposed upon mine.

Shortly after inhalation, i sat back in my living room (not the best venue i recognize, but comfortable and secure) i was cross legged in the middle of the couch and after a brief sensation that the coffee table in front of me wanted to peel it's top off and expose another world, i felt very centered. I tried to turn my head to look for visuals ( a habit from lsd and mushrooms) and noticed a gravity back towards my centered cross legged-looking-forward position. there was a line bisecting me, from forhead to chest and arms (legs imobile and no pulling there) and if i looked away or in some other way became unsymmetrical, it would pull me back. This lasted for several minutes, and then i was mostly sober again.

Perhaps in some time i will try again, i would like a better more living envirionment than my livingroom next time.

thagreat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Avr 2006
My first time was a good, clear short trip. Don't really remember much about it anymore 'cause it was a long time ago, but the things I remember feel good and i'm willing to do it again. As for now its not shipped in to my homecountry so its pretty hard to get it in here nowadays.

My friend was eating seeds so he was tripping allready when i started to smoke salvia. At the time i sucked the pipe my friends went to this weird Slowmotion thing and i was feeling pretty dizzy. There was a river next to us and the water....well, it was something soooo weird.

My head is not in a writing mood right now so its pretty short story.

Great trip, if you haven't tried, try it as soon as possible. :)

C

Cogliostro

Invité
had just my 1st salvia experience;
ive been outside in my garden, was listening some drum ´n bass, with my bong and some salvia leaves and some salvia5x ;
after the 3rd head the whole grass was wobbling and waving;
i tried walking the grass and was listening to the music and the birds that were shouting in the rythm of the beat;
it was a nice high but only too short;
maybe i´ll try some more later

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mates can be salvia some thing like POPPERS or glue-benzin effect but higher couse for higher concetraction.I was once apone a time gluesniffer.And that kind of hals are atomic one. In Croatia we call that "FILM" couse for its resembalance with movie picture.I think that Salvia is something similar, but very similar only difference is power of visions on 10* and 20* Salvia extract and three time longer effect! This is not explain from me how salvia works but just one teorie of paralel effect how just similar Salvia is with glue " MOVIES-MOTION PICTURE " What you psytravels think about my hypotesis for Salvia VS Glue vapors????? :?: :D 8) :idea: