Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

First Social LSD Experience

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Hello there,

I am new to this online community, and I thought it would be nice to share this story.
Yesterday was the third time I took a little acid, micro-driddly-droplets of the stuff on that square piece of... what, cardboard paper is it? First time I took it socially, and I chose a friend who hadn't quite tried this stuff yet. And as you can guess, oh, what a night. What-a-night.

I would like to communicate just the stuff to which you could attribute some sort of importance, because hey, that's where the magic of a good story is, right? Right, here we go then:

Me (Alex) and my friend Aldo are both guitar students in London, Kilburn. A nasty place to live, but hey, I was raised up in London and I'm still in the process of finishing my education there. Or here, rather. eheh.

I invited him over, we took 1 tab of acid each and prepared ourselves for a 7 to 12 hour 'trip'. We talked about a lot of things, starting with personal stuff that good friends can share, chat and laugh about. Half an hour later, we were talking about 2012, life, space, superior entities (the ones which we today refer to as aliens. ha.), politics, etc. a large number of elements which describe the current course of mankind, and the balance of life, space and existence on our planet (or if you really want to go far, universe. I'm still too young and naive to feel comfortable thinking and feeling that far. Or that close, maybe?).

Done talking, we agreed to go have tea in the kitchen (my own special recipe, I call it the teatime deluxe supreme!). While we were waiting for the kettle (now we were really feeling the acid, him having slightly more visuals. I'm jealous, slightly, grrr), I asked him if he could also feel things. I think those of us who can say that we have touched upon some sort of moment of enlightenment know what I'm talking about. To feel things, as in to REALLY understand and appreciate the existence of space, physical matter in the world around us, even life.

And here is a little moment of gold: He knew what I meant, and why I was asking the question. He told me he could, we were on the very same wavelength, if you want. Special little bro moment right there, in the kitchen.

We went back to my room with our teas, giggling like the young little bastards we are!
Put some AC/DC on, chucked the contents of my cereal bowl outside the window, giggle giggle giggle, you know how it goes. Youth. Later on, we left my house to go to this house party, where, to our surprise, found live music, girls, and plenty of good people to have fun with, most of them being from the same music institute him and I are going to.

Perhaps around 3-4am in the morning (you know how you lose track of time a bit on acid. Not that it matters, the moon and the sun take care of that anyways), we were walking in the streets of Cricklewood (this is in North West London), feeling very pleased on just how smoothly we had cruised through our evening. The moon... the sky, the light, was amazing, it was a special night and we knew it, I only wish I took pictures of the night sky, it was just that beautiful.

By the time we got back home, it really came down to this. What a night to be alive, what a night to be man.

Those of you who enjoyed reading about... well, all this above, really, cool, I thank you for taking the time and interest. Now you know where the party really is at, if ever you come to London. Let me know, send me a message or something! :wink:
Peace out,
- Alex

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
AC/DC, huh ... and you call yourself a music enthuasiast ;)

Seems like the two of you had a pleasant evening... and that's where it ended? Not to rip down on you or anything (take more, take more :p ) but there's a lot more there, once you start get-going. Cool that both of you were cool with it, though.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Didn't have any cannabis to smoke with it, and yeap, next time I get some tabs I will be taking 1+1/2, and then if thats still not enough I will take 2, either alone or with someone. I just started experiencing acid, and I'm really going nice and easy, as I wish to avoid any of those bad trips.

Next time I post here, its probably going to be some stuff on a more cosmic scale or something eheh ^^
Thanks for being a friend, krispy :eek:

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
That's what we're here for, being friends ;)

Just take it easy with the acid, that shit is heavy stuff. Take some time between the trips, weeks, months. There's a lot of stuff to reall beat into your head after trips like such. And weed really does go together with it.