Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fibonacci Sequence

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
perfection in nature......its a type of cauliflower

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
MMMmmmmmmm
i love fibonacci

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Not for this.

He was shunned for a certain Messianic tinge to his posts, related to a vision he had had about an ancient artifact. It's been a while, but it seems it was the way he presented things rather than what he presented that got on some members nerves. Also the way he challenged members (often quite keenly), posting multiple video's to make a point, and describing how members approached him in his dream space, wasn't appreciated by all. The information he presented, however, was often quite useful.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"the way he presented things rather than what he presented"

point taken. he never stopped speaking that way even after we (almost all) asked nicely. didn't bother me TOO much. of course i didn't have any real one on one time with him like some :lol:.

anyways, i meant to say thanks for the link, i had almost forgotten about this cause i watched it too high :oops: and forgot. dan winter, is anyone familiar with the rest of the work he does? dont know much about the guy...

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
adrianhaffner a dit:
idk, i dont think anyone did anything bad enough to deserve to be kicked off the site... editing the community. you can see how we(english forum) have suffered from it.

Agreed, i really hope the forum will fully recover and that things like banning will never, but i really mean never, happen again.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
you can see how we(english forum) have suffered from it.
I got the impression that someone was recently banned in the French section: Dr.Oogie. His posts are still there, but his user name has been changed to "deleted". I don't know if there are French members going around with "I miss Dr.Oogie" in their signature. That would certainly keep the tension up.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I had no idea ahuax was banned, and I was completely surprised when GOD was... We talk so much about thinking differently, yet when it angers us, we get rid of it.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Since this discussion is not merely philosophical, I think I should make clear here that I'm the person who used to be Caduceus Mercurius.

Ahuaenjxs was never banned. At a certain point, in December 2008, there was a small group of active members who wanted him banned, which I (site administrator at the time) refused to do. I was then deemed a biased and autocratic site admin, so restin suggested the site needs two site adminstrators. Unfortunately things just kept going downhill from there, for lots of different reasons (public, private and mixed). At a certain point Ahuax announced that he would be silent and has remained so ever since.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Since this discussion is not merely philosophical, I think I should make clear here that I'm the person who used to be Caduceus Mercurius.

I was already wandering who you where :) But now that you made it clear, it makes sense ;)

Greets and Love,
Mystic......(oops, Hermes) :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
was I the only one aware of that?>

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
if it's a comfort to you, you're not ;)

it'd be cool if we got GOD back as well, if it worked (would it?). he opened a new forum, it's a bit of a pain to see this community divided after all.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Hey IJC, you're at 2012 posts! :lol:

To those upset about my past 160 posts, I'm sorry. I just wanted to respond to something a new user named ParallelGold had written, in January, but then got carried away again.

As you all know I used to be an employee of those who manage the server of this website. Today is officially my very last day, as I have obtained a job in another industry (health products and OTC medication). My life is so different now (much more peaceful and sorted out) that I can't imagine becoming as emotionally involved as I got one or two years ago, nor will I have as much time to write messages, because for the first time in 11 years I'm not a shopkeeper anymore. :D

Space-is-the-Place and Forkbender will soon return from their travels. Perhaps now's a good time to make a new start. Management is not sure what to do though. Some discussion behind the scenes would be useful to clear up where everyone stands. A repetition of drama and complaints is not desirable.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Getafix a dit:
^ Banned again. This account should be banned as well.

Ivar / CM
You are fucking kidding me...?

Why is he banned, this is ridiculous? Have some morals, be a person not a rule book, fucking christ...

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Why is he banned, this is ridiculous?

Yeah why? He and god where both already unbanned before they left the forum, so it would be nice if an moderator can explain this?