Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Female psychonauts

cyroxos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Juin 2008
In my voyages, i have met many friends, who have been psychonauts, or who i have turned into psychonauts. I have met many good people who just want to be happy, understand life, and die some day. However, none of these people have been female. As a male, i tend to wonder who i will settle down with some day, who i can become emotionally attached with, and visa-versa. I wonder if i will ever find a partner who shares these radical and introspective views. Sadly, the search is difficult.

Its too bad we all don't have a facebook profile page above our heads at all times for others to view.

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
I know what you mean!
I know some females who have taken psychedelics and such, and like to discuss it and so on, but not really any psychonaught!
Wonder if there is someone out there for me who likes this aswell!

Klaatu

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
(How is it possible that people constantly typo that word when you can read it on the top of the page all the time?)

Female psychonauts who use psychedelics and "study their brains" that way seem rare. Might be due to the fact that women in general seem to be not that interested in stuff like "how does this work", "I wonder what happens inside this machine when I push this button" etc.

I have met lots of women whom I would call psychonauts, but who themselves have never actually heard of the term.

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
Don't worry, they exist 8)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Mara a dit:
Don't worry, they exist 8)
Yes, but they are rarely single.
I wonder if i will ever find a partner who shares these radical and introspective views. Sadly, the search is difficult.
Message boards may not be the best places to find them. Message boards tend to be dominated by males who like to argue about all kinds of matters.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
well i know 2 really cute single girls who are psychonauts. But tripping whit girls is really something else. The last time on shrooms i kissed a girl and about 30seconds later i thought wtf am i doing? Stopt kissing and till this day i still don't know why i stopt she is really cute but i was tripping balls having all these deep thoughts and all. I still feel sorry about it and it was 2 weeks ago. I can't imagin how she felt when i stopt not good i think and that's what i'm really sorry about.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
All girls I know who are into trypamines are somewhat very artistic in a non-modern way. As well as their appearance. Deal with their senses and emotions very rationally compared to other women. And are often modest.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
^ Agree 100%

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"Message boards tend to be dominated by males who like to argue about all kinds of matters."

Why is that? is it because of the sun? Where are they?

I only know two female lunatics, but one's not much a psychonaut. Surely would like to know more; they can be moon beautiful.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I don't know what's the cause. But I think that if you want to get in contact with female psychonauts, you must go to places where psychonauts meet directly, for example ceremonies, rave parties etc.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
It is hard to come across these types of girls, at least in my experiences. I think your best bet is just to find a girl you love and who is very accepting to your interests with psychedelics. Who knows, maybe one day she will become curious. That is the case with my Uncle. He has a girlfriend who is just very accepting towards his psychedelic interests. While I was down there on my road trip, they left for an Ayahuasca session; her first.

PEACE & LOVE

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
True.

But there is a difference between you introducing her to the entheogenic world, or she with an already existing existance in it gained by herself, before you encountered her.

Finding the entheogenic world yourself individually, and having to rely on your own self as a guide for a certain period of your life turns out into a different story compared to when one is accompanied with all assistence, mapping, setting and information from the very first beginning.

Alex and Allison Grey found each other in such a 'melting together by the moonlight' way. ;)

cyroxos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Juin 2008
great replies, and yea, I just want to find someone who is open-minded, and has that inner desire, that basic drive to understand and transcend space and time.

I go to a lot of events, there should be a psychonaut greeting or logo that people should wear. I think this is appropriate:
http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/refl ... 224851495#)24851495#

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
True.

But there is a difference between you introducing her to the entheogenic world, or she with an already existing existance in it gained by herself, before you encountered her.

Finding the entheogenic world yourself individually, and having to rely on your own self as a guide for a certain period of your life turns out into a different story compared to when one is accompanied with all assistence, mapping, setting and information from the very first beginning.

Alex and Allison Grey found each other in such a 'melting together by the moonlight' way. ;)

That is true. I am not saying to pressure her into trying psychedelics, but there is always someone who can shed some light onto a different life path. I did not find psychedelics through my own experiences, but rather through my father and uncle. They inspired me that there is more than life than meets the eye, and psychedelics can open that eye. I have now forever feel into the path to gain knowledge and accentuate the human experience.

PEACE & LOVE

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I don't know what's the cause. But I think that if you want to get in contact with female psychonauts, you must go to places where psychonauts meet directly, for example ceremonies, rave parties etc.

Most people I know from raves and party's use psychedelics for hedonistic reasons (fun & thrills)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
cyroxos a dit:
great replies, and yea, I just want to find someone who is open-minded, and has that inner desire, that basic drive to understand and transcend space and time.

I go to a lot of events, there should be a psychonaut greeting or logo that people should wear. I think this is appropriate:
http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/refl ... 224851495#)24851495#

A psychonaut uniform????

You can recognize me by the green socks and plastic bag over my head :wink:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have a shirt that says "Mescaline" (nothing more, just that one word and it looks like a brand name). Whenever I wear it I can spot psychonauts because they always start smiling as soon as they see it, give me a thumbs up or say "nice shirt man". However no girls so far who seemed to know what Mescaline is...

I have always been drawn towards girls who were kind of crazy, who were acting out of the box. I was attracted by them not being the typical stupid princess type - but whenever I got involved with one of them I had to find out after a while that she was just really crazy and I couldn't stand her. Then I had to crawl back to my friends who had warned me from the beginning...
I don't know, I always fall for the same type (either totally crazy, or arrogant - somehow my subconscious tells me these features are totally sexy...)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I say stay away from crazy girls. Look for a nice girl, one that makes you a sandwich.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Sure there are dedicated female psychonauts (naughty or otherwise), you can find many thousands of them if you keep searching, but it is peculiar that they seem to be in a minority.