Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Feeling sane on mescaline

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I rank this compound as the greatest I have ever known for its utterly gentle trip, even at higher dosages (up to ego loss) there's mental clarity. I feel like I have learnt more from it than any other substance. It never left me with chaotic episodes or ''disturbed'' thinking processes and being in my body is such a great sensation. The head space is also quite different than acid, psilo or dmt and it doesn't screw you like psilo and doesn't wear off like acid with remaining lethargy. I find that the visuals of mescaline are also richer and deeper than those of LSD and the visions and insights go beyond those of mushrooms.

It also spoke to me about my marihuana use. Don't get me wrong, I like a good cake and like it in huge amounts. I always thought it was completely harmless but since I combined those two (with dissapointing results) I felt that it could damage the interior and disorder the hypothalamus. Whether or not this is true is up for debate but I felt the battle my system had with it.

So the question is, are mescaline and mescaline containing cacti underestimated?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Brug - you are by far the most prevalent cactus man I've ever read about.

You alone make me want to try them,

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Psilocybine always propelled me into ''insanity'' with body alienation and eventually nothing felt real and nothing would exist (as with DMT) until the trip subsides. It always left me with nothing except for a memory. With mescaline everything feels real and alive and I feel I can teleport the traits of the trip into the ordinary state of awareness. There's hardly any incoming and outgoing vibration which I do experience on acid and the absence of this makes my vision very bright with open eyes. Everyting is perceived with light and lucidity.

Thing is, is the weakest by volume and quite a lot must be consumed by serious trippers to get 'there'. One feet of San Pedro is by far insufficient to match the intensity of a full mushroom trip. But even little amounts (0.5 feet, 15 centimeter) produces a pleasant satisfying experience', it always ''works'' in any dose while an underdose of mushrooms does not.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Mushrooms gives often, to me, a slap in the face. Usually I end up dramatically regretting my way of life and much of my friends. I strive for some kind of perfect utopia while on mushrooms, while at the same time being confronted with the impossibility of it. It isn't very fun.

My one experience on LSD was uncomfortable. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt like sitting and meditating were not going to be pleasant and I should go outside. I did, and it was enjoyable, but could not help but feeling like I was over stimulated. Art was great, and so was riding my bike, and sitting in the grass. I would of enjoyed LSD much more I think if I was in deep nature, greenery, and by a lake :).

I have heard mescaline is somewhere more towards lsd - somewhat stimulating but more calming and euphoric. this is explained by it's neurochemistry (I will upload an interesting read later on).

At any rate. I would like to try it. Not to mention the sacred background of peyote and mescaline is far more appealing to me than the 60's with LSD or the often grunge-underground people I associate with "shrooms".

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
are cacti underestimated? not sure. i would say more-so that they are just simply not talked about. not to mention much less likely to be supplied by a dealer. never in my years have i come across anybody with peyote buttons or p torch or anything, only people who usually have acid saying that they have "mescaline", which i don't trust, as it's far more likely that they have a 2c analog or a DO analog, of which i am not interested at all.

truth be told, i wouldn't even be interested in mescaline (the isolated compound) really, unless i were making an extraction myself, which i probably wouldn't do. i think of all options, i'd rather just eat the fresh living cacti :wink:

edited