Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite Mushrooms

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
hey all
im finaly goin for it after a few months of reading everything i can internet books ect. now im ready to grip some spores from 101 site. now ive read plenty of good reviews from people about these "mexicans" but i dont see them on 101s website. for a 1st time grower even tho i have a good amount of knowledge from reading i dont have the hands on expirence so what do you all think are the best spores to start with from 101s site. Im in the usa so that may have to be taken into consideration. i have looked at ******* but im not sure about the reliability to the usa so im gona stick with 101 i guess.

any help choosing which spores to get for a first time cultivator would be greatly appriciated.

thankyou all..

happy tripping ;)

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I would highly recommond Cambodian.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
i was leaning towards cambodian myself from reading preaty good things about it. but im thinking of grabing 2 different kinds like cambodian and some other strain. just gota figure out that last one...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Golden Teacher is also an excellent strain.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
the site 101 im ordering from doesent have the golden teacher therefore not being a strain i can order. unless someone knows a list of sites you can order types of spores or growboxes/growbags to the east coast of USA that would really help me out but as of now i beleieve the most reliable n well known site that will send to the usa is 101. any other sites if someone knows would help me out greatly. thanks all for the input!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dont worry about it any P.Cubensis will be OK . P.Cubensis is P.Cubensis the , imaginary , strain doesnt matter . Most of what one sees on other web sites is sales talk and blah blah from people playing post offices .

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
Thankyou GOD... once again your knowledge helps another fellow psyconaut member. your a walking library of helpful tips. i wound up getting cambodian and B+ strains.. should be in in about 8 days. cant wait

RaspberryDip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Juin 2008
Hi guys my boyfriend wants to start growing, but he is not sure what is the best spore strain to buy... so any suggestions?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I had excellent results with Cambodian. Golden Teacher is a good beginner strain too.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Cubensis . The differences between suposed Cubensis sorts are minimal . Most of the names and supposed differences are advertising or fantasy . Its good to ask for the experiences of people with different sources though . As spores from different sources with the same name might preform differently .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I see that you are in the USA, have you checked out spores 101? That is where I have brought spores before. One strain I suggest staying away from is Alacabenzi, other than that, most of them are very good. B+ is also a good strain.

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
yeah, i agree with user_1919. spores 101 is a good source. i just tried using Alacabenzi and my cakes didnt fully colonize. so i dont suggest this strain. but i do think that B+ is a good strain.

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
Some cubensis strains such as Puerto Rican are noticeably harder to get to pin. On the good side though its one of the fastest colonizers I've seen next to South American and Redboy.

I'd suggest getting B+ or Ecuador for the beginner.

Spores101 is a good vendor but I prefer sporeworks.

MycoMate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Mai 2008
It also depends upon the chosen end-substrate to a degree. Some strains perform better than others; this is a fact. However, if you are merely looking for a fruit, then most strains of cubensis in circulation will offer reasonable results, provided the spores are not contaminated and capable of germination.
Strain selection becomes more critical when you become involved in commercial production, or you are seeking different characteristics, including but not limited to physical aspects (i.e. color, shape, size, texture, flavor, potency), temperature (i.e. cold shock, fruting temp), and the big one: yield.
I have grown hundreds of thousands of units, utilizing mixes of strains, cultivated on the same substrates, and under the same controlled conditions. My conclusion is that strain selection is critical when considering overall yield.
All of the strains mentioned so far are reasonable producers. Also PES Amazonian, Treasure Coast (the two high yielders I have found so far), and many others. Many suppliers mislabel their strains so choose your supplier wisely.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I havn't tried growing shrooms, but can you get P. Azurecens on the web?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
IJesusChrist a dit:
I havn't tried growing shrooms, but can you get P. Azurecens on the web?

My favorite smartshop carries azurescens spore syringes - they do send this stuff to Germany, I guess it depends on where you live if they will send it to you. I haven't tried the azurescens, though (I have yet to try doing everything myself from spores to shrooms - all I've done so far were grow-boxes)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had the chance to try different strains of mushrooms. I usually eat Cubensis until I began picking Cyanescens. Yesterday I had a 5 gram Cyanescens trip, and it was nothing like a normal 5 gram cubensis trip. It was very mellow and non-chaotic. I experienced no ego death, only pure bliss and revelations about myself and life. Could it also be that they were grown by nature and not some drug dealer? I do believe that the mushrooms have some type of awareness and when someone with the pure intent of making money is growing them, there could be a different feel... It was just very different and I was wondering if anyone experienced this also?

peace & love

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
The proportion psilocybin/psilocin in cubensis is not the same as in cyanescens mushrooms.
I think (not sure) that in cubensis, the proportion psilocybin/psilocin is higher than in cyanescens.

It's like with cannabis; some strains have higher proportion THC/CBD than others. and one makes you feel more high (Haze for example) while others make you stoned..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I think (not sure) that in cubensis, the proportion psilocybin/psilocin is higher than in cyanescens. "

Its the other way around .