Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite 2c family member?

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
I've only done 2c-i, but I've located a vendor online via a friend that has most of the 2c family members in stock.

So, what should I spend my hard earned money on, and why?

BobFromReboot

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Avr 2010
Same. I've done 2c-I and loved it. I would like to get some 2c-E, its apparently more visual than 2c-i, which was crazy.

5tr4t0

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Août 2009
I've tested 2c-i & 2c-e several times. Both of them are interesting, but 2c-e has way more psychedelic potential, in my opinion.
I mean, 2c-i is quite visual, easy to handle, fun, etc.
2c-e has a lower fun potential (even though it mainly depends on set & setting), but allows you to explore your mind deeper than 2c-i would. For me, 2c-i's maximum psychedelic potential is reached rather quickly.
I also would really like to try 2c-p.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
5tr4t0 a dit:
I've tested 2c-i & 2c-e several times. Both of them are interesting, but 2c-e has way more psychedelic potential, in my opinion.
I mean, 2c-i is quite visual, easy to handle, fun, etc.
2c-e has a lower fun potential (even though it mainly depends on set & setting), but allows you to explore your mind deeper than 2c-i would. For me, 2c-i's maximum psychedelic potential is reached rather quickly.
I also would really like to try 2c-p.
Well, I don't really do psychedelics to get high and giggle anymore; my use now is mostly restricted to introspection and contemplation of life, the universe, or whatever else needs to be contemplated.

I've been reading about 2c-e, and if it was MORE visual than 2c-i, it seems like a fair bet.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to inject said substances? I've only heard of snorting, plugging and ingesting th 2c-x's, never injecting.

BobFromReboot

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Avr 2010
I read somewhere you can inject them. I wouldn't want to though as you might take way too much and trip balls. The hallucinations come on almost instantly when you inject and its supposed to be even more intense.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
BobFromReboot a dit:
IThe hallucinations come on almost instantly when you inject and its supposed to be even more intense.

That's the idea

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Definitely 2C-E, i like to snort it but it will kick youre ass, not recommended for the first time ;)

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
I've done 2ci a couple of times and a good number of other powerful hallucinogens (LSD, large doses of MDMA, DXM) so it's unlikely that the 2c-e would kick my ass too hard.

Does anyone know what a 100 mg dose of 2c-i would be like if insufflated?
I've been offered a 100mg capsule for $12, which is a great price.

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Benholley a dit:
I've done 2ci a couple of times and a good number of other powerful hallucinogens (LSD, large doses of MDMA, DXM) so it's unlikely that the 2c-e would kick my ass too hard.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
just tried 2c-e havnt tried others. actually in the middle of a 2c-e Study.
very visual kinda like im rolling though

komowam

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juin 2011
Most impressive experience from AFOAF point of view was 2c-p.
Extremely potent and long lasting.
Its a very special treat, stonger than 2c i, 2c e.
So its not to be eyeballed..16 mg is overdose and SWIM did one, one week for total recover and lots of blackholes
seems swim could handle more than 10 mg, but to be honnest swim think 5 mg is cool already for a whole night.
It s the nicest visions i ever had, :)

lvex

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Mar 2011
Benholley a dit:

Maybe holidays to the hospital. :?

lysergamideman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Juin 2011
Benholley a dit:

Dont bet on that.

And 100 mg is WAY too much to insulfate. but yeah thats a great price.
2c's tho generally suck honestly, if youve done the real stuff your not gonna be happy with 2c's.
I would kill to get some blotter. Got some 2c's someone gave me, sitting around collecting dust. Its not reaLLy good stuff, most people that like it, cuz they have never tried anything better.

(Hey cool, we live about 2 hours apart, i used to live in tampa, man sux I lost touch with my freinds there)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
2c e by far was my favorite. Ive also done 2c c? Not really sure it was sold to me as 'doc' but it was very strange, almost identicle to mdma.

2c e though.. Jesus christ. I snorted 3, 3mg caps of it, and oh. my. god. Me and a buddy were in a field just running around screaming which is terrible because it was a public place. It was pitch black. But the outline of my friend was SO vivid. Then we ran into eachother, faalling down, looked to the stars. I could see EVERY constalation. All the stars had lines going from them in the shapes of all the various constalations, we could easily find orions belt, all that crap. I dont even know the first thing about constalations but they popped out! not to mention we could perfectly see the milky way. It was just beautiful.. The sky was like a fabric and it started waving around, and twisting around, THE WHOLE SKY WAS DOING THIS. Needless to say we stayed there and watched the sun come up giggling..

Best research chemicle I think I have done. It was actually more intense than 4 aco dmt. Which I was under the impression was the best legal synthetic..

Pano-Double-Face

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2010
If I have to rank 2C-X (those I experienced several time), I would say :

2C-B -> 2C-I -> 2C-E -> 2C-T7

2C-B is the easyest to handle, short duration, no bad bodyload during onset, and the cleanest.

2CE last longer, visuals are stronger and you have some mindfuck and physical difficulties depending dose and people. You have to dose lower for same range of effect regarding B/I (I would say 25% less dosing).

2C-I is between the two other.

2C-T7 is really different than the other (very different visuals, and hard bodyload), but is at least as stong than 2C-E and really boost the musical perception.

gandhi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2011
2C-E is IMO the most euphoric and visual of the 2C's... but it has a pretty heavy bodyload... otherwise i've heard great things about 2C-P

jeff smith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2013
Hands down .... 2c-c is the most subtle, delightful experience I have ever known. ymmv

prosk8h

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Mar 2012
No one here talked about 2C-D. What a shame. My favourite one. Somewhere beetwen 2C-C and 2C-E.

rosa

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2013
"Somewhere between 2C-C and 2C-E."

Alphabetically maybe :)