Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Failing to get my first salvia experience

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Buy the extracts, tripping from plain salvia leaves is quite unlikely. If you want to make a quid or whatever you'll need lots and lots of leaves. You can also search google for an extraction tek on salvia, so you can make your own extract.

Peace

G

Invité
verusdeus, one can trip from "plain" salvia leaves if they are from a good source. yesterday i made a multichamber bong (i had plenty of time), and smoked about 3 or 4 bowls of SD (as you can guess, i don't recall exactly). my experiences with SD show that the source of the leaves are extremely important. before, i used to trip HARD, with crazy CEV's. with this new leaves i got, i trip HARD, but without CEV's. it is more a sensorial thing. the reason people don't trip with salvia is because
1)don't smoke enough
2)don't hold the smoke in the lungs
3)don't smoke trhu a bong
4)don't stop the expectations about it
5)don't close your eyes

you have to be in a comfortable space with or without a sitter. i never trip with a sitter. if you trust someone, ask him/her to be your sitter. one of the first signs of salvia tripping (for me) is the heavy body. some kinds of SD make you sweat like hell, others make your body weight more 50Kg. not all leaves all equal, just like the other plants.
if you have any questions, please ask me.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I have to admit you are right about this, indeed one can trip from plain leaves. But I what I meant was, one can trip from plain leaves, but it is more difficult. It takes much smoking in a short period of time, but for someone who's still trying to get his first trip this might very well be pretty difficult.

But I think plain leaves are great to start with though, it gives mild psychedelic-like highs and you really get to 'know' the plant.

Btw: I just read some old salvia threads, and came across a great salvia tincture tek. It's really simple and 3 grams of plain leaves will do for one trip.
Here's the link: www.smoke-n-toke.com/salvia-divinorum/a ... tinctures/

aptmusic9

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2007
so is the tincture the best? I want something easy, evaporating alcohol seems too advanced and I want to be safe. i have some vodka n thats it lol. what about soaking it in water then drinking the water? is the salvorin-A destroyed by high or low tempertures like psilocybin does? I have an ounce, would I chuck if I ate it all or made it into a brownie or something? aparently salvorin-A isnt absorbed well by the stomach so 1 ounce wouldnt be enough?

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
aptmusic9 a dit:
so is the tincture the best? I want something easy, evaporating alcohol seems too advanced and I want to be safe. i have some vodka n thats it lol. what about soaking it in water then drinking the water? is the salvorin-A destroyed by high or low tempertures like psilocybin does? I have an ounce, would I chuck if I ate it all or made it into a brownie or something? aparently salvorin-A isnt absorbed well by the stomach so 1 ounce wouldnt be enough?
evaporating alcohol = just put in in something open in the sun (not even needed) and leave it there for a while. Open a window to not have an alcohol smelly house.

I was wondering, I bought some 5x extract and some leaves and I was planning to just put the extract on top of some leaves in a pipe I have. Good idea or should I really make a bong to cool the smoke?

aptmusic9

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2007
the salvinorin-A vaporizes at a high temp so u have to smoke it pretty hot. therefore if u dont like hot smoke it would be wise to cool it with a bong. but if i were u i would suggest buying one, or atleast buying the metal cone. when i tried to smoke sage the first time i used a coke can ROFL. and hence my post it didnt have an effect at all.

G

Invité
last monday i smoked SD thru a multichamber bong (2 chambers), home made. one with boiling water, and the last one with ice water. it was my first time smoking a multichamber bong, and i can tell you...after many, many years smoking joints, and sometimes smoking pipes and "normal" bongs, a hit from the multichamber bong is incredible. i took about 10 hits from it, and i did not felt one of them. smooth as hell.
and i still got a strange trip with it. it takes about 30 minutes to build one, but it is worth it.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I know of people that trip just as hard from leaves as of from the strongest extracts
as u know, salvia has a reverse tolerance effect , the more u smoke the less u need eventually
start out with smoking 10x, then 20x extracts
and after 1 or 2 grams of those, start smoking the leaves
and u should be getting just as far then

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
living proof = me

I need just a single bowl of leaves now in order to breakthrough into the space where future and past are blended and this mechanism is startling inhabited landscape.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Siq a dit:
living proof = me

I need just a single bowl of leaves now in order to breakthrough into the space where future and past are blended and this mechanism is startling inhabited landscape.
that just made me SO curious. I' ll engineer a bong using the head of the pipe and with someone there to physically protect me I' ll go on a journey!

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
daytripper a dit:
the reason people don't trip with salvia is because
1)don't smoke enough
2)don't hold the smoke in the lungs
3)don't smoke trhu a bong
4)don't stop the expectations about it
5)don't close your eyes

you have to be in a comfortable space with or without a sitter.

I seem to have more trouble breaking through if there are people in the room "distracting" me. But even there presence can be distracting imo, thats why I prefer smoking salvia alone (I'm not gonna jump out the window anyway :roll:)