Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Expiriance on Datura Stramonium-ATOMIC BLOWBLAS OF BRAINS

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
:eek: I have with my 15teen years try to find Datura in the wild.One frend told me that he se datura growing near crematory(ZAGREB)-brrrr.I searched and after two hours finaly finded.It was 1,5m height.Then I took 15 spiked frouts and after 6PM take 8 of them.My mam called police because I havent returned or call my parents for three nights and four days.I remember that I was took my cloaths off and what I think 12 hours have walked naked around.My clathts I have find in dumpster-thank you DIANO!!!!!!Then what is still remaind in my memory is that I enterd in some never seen house take a plate put some soup and start eating-maybe it was 3th day.and than owner of house pull AK-47 on me and ask me what I am doing here.My answer is that am tired,hungry and whay should I need to live this place,it"s open for everybody.Almost guy shot me(WAR IN CROATIA WHERE STILL GOING!!!!!!)After some conversation I have left house,and for another 24h i see my grandmother spirit who guided me to home.Trip lasted about 5days+5days of side effects.Guys and girls I have been almust killed AND THAT IS ONLY ONE OF MY DEATH STORIES!!!!!

F

fuuz3r

Invité
One hell of a tripp I must say. In my opinion you took way too high dose. You're lucky that you're still alive man. :eek:

The problem with tropane alkaloid containing plants is that they are very dangerous and everything you do, seems totally normal for tripper. So it's almost impossible to make a difference between reality and hallucionations.

G

Invité
Hahaha, damn dude, you're one lucky man!
Still alive and had an experience like that :mrgreen:
Why don't they make those damn tropane alkaloids a little less pure!

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Hahaha, damn dude, you're one lucky man!
Still alive and had an experience like that :mrgreen:
Why don't they make those damn tropane alkaloids a little less pure!
But read again I find this plant-Datura stramonium near graveyard-crematorium(You cant fucking belive this).its no pill.but one hell of trip.but I make this several times.from this plant which are making flying potion.http://images.google.hr/imgres?imgu...l=en&lr=&start=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=1

G

Invité
Nice man
Beautifull flower

But I can't read the website :p

psychedelic_gnoom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2006
what's up with al the datura, that shit sucks real ass, most of the people don't remember shit afterwards, some people die, some people lay for 2 days in the ER trippin balls, i've read almost every trip report about datura on erowid and almost everyone says: everyone told me not to do it but i was curious and i did it but now i know and i will tell you DON'T DO IT.
but yeah the stories about the hallus are cool but what is cool about hallus you think are real, so you don't know what your hallucinating.
I'd say keep your hands of that shit but it's your live not mine

psychedelic_gnoom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2006
what's up with al the datura, that shit sucks real ass, most of the people don't remember shit afterwards, some people die, some people lay for 2 days in the ER trippin balls, i've read almost every trip report about datura on erowid and almost everyone says: everyone told me not to do it but i was curious and i did it but now i know and i will tell you DON'T DO IT.
but yeah the stories about the hallus are cool but what is cool about hallus you think are real, so you don't know what your hallucinating.
I'd say keep your hands of that shit but it's your live not mine

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004

Maybe there are (or were) shamans who can actually handle that kind of a trip
and take something positive from it. But most people can be happy if they
come back from the trip alive. I have read reports that say you can never
close the doors again which a strong nightshade experience opens, and it can
be doors to a dark world, doors you really don't want to be opened...

Maybe there is a reason why almost nobody ever says "that was a good
experience, I'll do it again!" ?
The most positive reaction to tripping on nightshade alkaloids I ever heard was
that from the volunteer guy in a documentation named "sacred weeds -
henbane". His comment was that he found the trips really interesting, but
hey, that guy seemed totally out of this world (how do you call it in English
when people don't come down from trips anymore, they are really calm, but
they have weird opinions and tend to frighten you a bit?)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) After that bombastic trip-vojage I have try another 10 times at least.Every time it was better.Finaly understand essence of spirith within.Made potions and oil to put on skin.There is but only in STRAMONIA women and mans plants.And what I have discovered the plant have HEART.Try it many times and even the the most skeptical guy or madam will take plant on montly basis.Heart is POWER-and if you took that bad and scary shit happens :axe: but energy of plant will protect you and you cant do to yourself something that is like life treating .PS-From end of fifeteen to end of sixteen I tooked every day some portion of MAGIC STRAM(this is my name for this plant) 8)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have to admit I am frightened by this plant. I don't want to do it not because
I am not interested, but because I fear I am losing my grip on reality.
Maybe I will do it when I am like 60 years old and have nothing to lose any more ;)

G

Invité
Well, wise to take or not, it sure is an interesting plant.
I'm deffinately gonna try and find out more about it.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have take all my datura that I have it in my stash.Pass out and flow trought Astral plane.It was about 4am.Traveling on silver mile long but 2 cm wide snake or wire-did not see the head and whant to visit shroomlady when she sleeps and there I am.Blue energy CRYING and Gray to black figure sucking that blue energy like reverse laser device.I was invisible when I was chanting protection spell and did it!Than I run away.He only get my "something" like Astral "E-mail"But incubuss was so angry that he attacked me second afternoon,got epileptic episode first time in my life.Datura is anti epileptic! We have battle several times until my mentor give me heart of Datura-his datura(which is high power stuff).Again I have pass out when put oil on my genitals,stomac,forehead.Travel trought the Astral and strike him first,firt time I was not defending my self.He was so horified that he was gone-vanish and left bunch of =how to describe=MANA -is right word :ninja: This was my prize.But I was so afraid-my first psyshic fight,like some Sience fiction story but belive me veary,veary,veary true.Space-is-the-place and Forest you belive for sure.Datura is magical plant and component not like scientist say-tropane alkaloids only. :rock:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
tryptonaut a dit:
that from the volunteer guy in a documentation named "sacred weeds -
henbane". His comment was that he found the trips really interesting, but
hey, that guy seemed totally out of this world (how do you call it in English
when people don't come down from trips anymore, they are really calm, but
they have weird opinions and tend to frighten you a bit?)

well but they used henbane in a really really really low dosage..
they barely even experienced what a real dature trip is like I think

but anyways goran
I think its a big risk u took...
u were very lucky
but it seems that u can handle it, mentally..
I say try it next time in a better envirement where u can't get lost or so
and it might give u some better sense of what was going on :)

Planewalker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2006
Nice flow to astral-But you have to go to desert or forest,meadow.Never in city-too many others souls. :)