Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Experimental Psychonaut?

• Auteur de la discussion glinzaara
  • Date de début
G

glinzaara

Invité
I am beginning to develop a curiosity for psychonautics and plan to meditate for two days without food or water blindfolded. I know I will be starving afterwards and I do plan to start eating normally after this experiment. How dangerous is it to go only two days without food?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
It's not dangerous to go a few days without food, but extremely dangerous to go a few days without water. Water is everything. People lost in the desert spend days soaking their clothes in pee to not lose a lot of water. They don't die of hunger. They die of extreme thirst and dehydration. Hydration is key. As is replacing electrolytes if you do vigorous exercise and not being in places that cause the body to rapidly overheat. People who take MDxx (MDA, MDMA, MDEA, MDPR, MDPH, ect.) take MDxx once a month and usually spend a few days without eating afterward, but always properly hydrate and stay cool. Go for it, but don't dehydrate yourself. Don't overhydrate either. You could try drinking water and meditate blindfolded and eat only dandelions for a few days. Dandelions have most of the nutrition you need. Dandelions are everywhere. Also, lots of plant based food contains plenty of water, so drinking 8 literal glasses of water is unnesesary. Dehydration

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Make sure its nice and dark and quiet you should get some nice sensory deprivation it lets your mind completelly wonder off.

XuXa

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2014
its not that dangerous, i think the limit is 3 days with no water, you can live almost a month with no food

rylees

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2014
Yeah..you can easily live off without food a couple of days. That is not at all dangerous. I have done it a plenty of times. So go for it without hesitation.