Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ex-DEA agent tells all about 'Cocaine Democracies'

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Good stuff! I hope you don't mind that I turned your post into a News item.

Bolivian leader Evo Morales on Thursday accused the US government of encouraging drug-trafficking as he explained his decision to banish the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Morales, a staunch opponent of the Washington government, said the staff from the US agency had three months to prepare to leave the country, because "the DEA did not respect the police, or even the (Bolivian) armed forces."

"The worst thing is, it did not fight drug trafficking; It encouraged it," the Bolivian leader said, adding that he had "quite a bit of evidence" backing up his charges.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I think we, somehow, already doubt about it. But now that I see and listen to what this guy claims.. and who he worked for, etc...

I don't know what to feel to be honest...

There was also this guy, Gary Webb that (from what I saw on Cele's website) actually shaked a lot of minds in the USA during his intense research and investigation about the CIA's involvement with drug trafficing.
But, it wasn't enough for any "revolution". Not surprisingly, once they got "rid"(from peoples minds/atention) of his public evidences, Gary Webb was found death with two gunshots in the head. It's their tradition.

Gary Webb

[/url]

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yes, anyone here who has followed my posts can tell you I have been ranting about Gary Webb for years at this website.

He won a Pulitzer Prize in journalism for his exposes of the secret ties between the neo-cons, Oliver North, and the crack cocaine epidemic in the USA in the eighties.....which means also, Ronald Reagan, George Bush 1, Dick Cheney, and Don Rumsfeld were directly involved.

According to Webb, the neo-cons CREATED the entire concept of dirt-cheap crack cocaine in urban America.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Nice article Spice,
another piece of evidence that tells the phoneyness of the WarOnDrugs
I really hope this will taken seriously amoung the new president of the States, this might be something what kinda shows his true face then.

And lets hope that the Bolivian President Evo Morales will not die in a plane accident.