Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Everything you ever wanted to know about Psilocybin....

• Auteur de la discussion londonreal
  • Date de début
L

londonreal

Invité
The Psilocybin Solution | London Real - YouTube

Psilocybin expert Simon G. Powell explains how in the West mushrooms get a bad rap, why our paradigms are defined by our language, how he suffers from chronic biophilia and gaiaphilia, and why a bad trip is only when you are forced to learn faster than you were accustomed.

"Mushrooms and other entheogenics like Ayahuasca have a rich, noble history. The problem with the West is that they haven't integrated them in our culture and they get a bad rap." - Simon (01:35)

"Why the fuck have I written a book about a Class A substance?" - Simon (02:51)

"If you worked for a Vodka company that killed millions of people nobody would have anything to say." - Nic (03:27)

"The Psilocybin mushroom I don't even see it as a drug it's a spiritual food." - Simon (03:46)

"Everything is language. Our paradigms and the whole way we look at things are guided by language." Simon (04:40)

"I had a little perfect moment and it had nothing to do with my bank balance." - Simon (06:04)

"If Ayahuasca is called a plant teacher, what would be your ideal way to describe the Psilocybin mushroom." - Brian (07:40)

"The feeling after we had done Ayahuasca is that the hard drive had been defragged." - Nic (14:28)

"I tell them that it's a Class A substance so don't do it or prepare to go to prison for your sins. It's has negative side effects like chronic biophilia." - Simon (17:42)

"My mushroom fever period started in 1992, 20 years ago, and that lasted three months and I basically did mushrooms in a room." - Simon (25:25)

"Maybe you guys should come out for a trek, the mushrooms grow in Autumn." - Simon (32:24)

"Three different universities in America are doing Psilocybin research for therapeutic applications." - Simon (35:22)

"Terence McKenna said it's a journey from the alone to the alone when you take a psychedelic." - Simon (36:08)

"That's what no one likes to do today, no one likes to be alone, no one likes to go inside, they all want distraction." - Nic (36:20)

"Terence McKenna used to say that a bad trip was where you were being forced to learn quicker than you were accustomed to learning." - Simon (40:12)

"You have to be with it, whatever you experience you be with it. As soon as you shut the door on it, then you hear a pounding at the door." - Simon (40:34)