Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Everything is real. Reality is now/oneness

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Reality is what is. And what is is reality. We are reality.

What you see in drugs is real. The reason why it doesn't seem real is because its not as firm as here and now, well, only when you think about it. Being in a lucid dream or tripping is real as long as you're there.

There is a war going on for our mind body and soul. The drugs can open up for negative influence. For example, if you're weak in mind while on drugs such as LSD other people can influence your life. This is where psychosis come into the picture, that's when you loose connection to the SHARED reality. There are infinite number of realities, and this is the only one I can remember a beginning. That is rooting me into my reality - my home.

I've met with "aliens" and had some really "devilish" experiences. What I've been through I hope noone goes through, and Im not fully aware of anything yet. Cause when I am that I'll have powers like Neo, we all will. Its just about learning to handle it in a way that doesn't create destruction. With power comes responsibility. Anyway, always be responsible and now that we are all one. Take care of everyone, we are alle one.

What almost noone knows is that the most evil creation you could create is running your world and our share world. My most evil creation is competing in being the most evil, and I wonder if anyone on this forum is more evil then my creation that is part of creation, its creation. For me creation is evil and at the same time good, its a paradox. A singular duality, and that is why free will is paradigm. I wouldn't exist if it wasn't for free will.

I had a psychosis because I opened my 3rd eye. In India they would've helped me with spirituality and here in West they treat me as a machine. Its fritghning. My psychosis never harmed me, it was my most evil creation I was facing, but it was hard for my close ones.

Any reality where you can't manifest things by thought is a vibrational prison. It only exists if you choose to incarnate. By incarnate I mean choose where to start and with no memory so what you become have free will as only reason for its existence.

The most important thing we could do on Earth is to give the power of creating money back to the states (the people). Today private corporations (banks and centralbanks) create more then 90% of all money and whoever creates money and control the money supply (rate of interest) is absolut supreme ruler.

Don't you want to rule through your elected government?

We are universe incarnated into a universe to become a universe. :)

We've been out of touch with our true nature for a long time.

The good is knowledge and the evil is ignorance. And today evil rules our system from private corporations. We are devilish in our consciousness.

I know more psychonauts understand this because you have felt this from shrooms, lsd, cannabis, nitrous oxide and other drugs (thoose are the drugs I've felt oneness from and other dimensions). Other ways for me have been dreams and extraordinary syncronisities. I've been contemplating things while the universe been guiding me to answers through experiences. When I've told people about this they've dropped their jaw.

There is no future, there is no past, there is only now. We change the future from choices we make now. Alot of people make no choices that regards more then their reality. And in a near future we all will create our very own reality separate from others by they will still be as real as here and now and with the exact same people. The change is not noticeable, only for thoose who have attained higher unconditonal love vibrations.

Many have attained higher vibrations, but they are with the dark force, the ignorance when they don't recognise oneness. If you don't know love and reach the highest infinite vibration its not real love you'll meet but separation and what some might say evil or negative. Everything is one, positive always loves negative while negative is anti positive. Evil is lack of love.

When people are in LSD states or shroomed or high or drunk they are suceptible to influence that they allow others to influence, even from within. We have a 3rd eye and this can make us disconnect from this world, cause we are where we focus.

I've rooted myself spiritually in the Earth cause I've been to the eternity in this creation. Its nasty. We are utterly disgusting and quite insane. :)

But, its all about insanity, how insane isn't it that life is a paradox? Man, deal with it ;)

But, yet its not, and we all choosed to be here, and all of the insanity in creation looks up to us cause we're saving it, we are most of it aswell. Well, all is one, so yeah, we are it.

Namasté
- Enivid

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Enivid that was by far one of the most intelligent post I've read on this forum, and maybe anywhere... I know this.

About the first thing, the negative feeling I felt from psychosis is bacause sober reality and psychosis reality CANNOT work together. That's what drives a shaman into psychosis. That is why I 'cured' myself from psychosis, I can't live with a paradox that has to do with everything I see, and everything I feel!

Maybe you have solved the paradox, or maybe you haven't seen mine, I don't know.

The second thing - the biggest evil. I will tell you what will solve evil from money: destroying/banning/criminalizing interest of money, ESPECIALLY compounded interest.

Here's my true reply to you:

I believe everything is real, if you believe it... after all; all of your perception is in yout head, so what is in your head is the only thing that can be real. So .. yes, psychosis would be reality, lsd would be reality. All reality would be reality, they just don't overlap, this is psychosis, this is schizophrenia. You get caught in two realities. With schizophrenia the overlaps and differences are so profound they CANNOT, in any way (as of yet) that i know overlap and be able to function - in any society, western,eastern, schizophrenia does not support life, full schizophrenia.

Evil... evil is disregarding others, and in a sense (we ar all one) a disregard to yoruself. You are stealing from yourself, from your own reality, from everyone elses reality - which in turn goes to that great DMT trip in astral space, we are all one.

Good post enivid, good post.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
*kicked to Art & Philosophy...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
So I can't imagine what it is like to have a psychosis. Can anyone describe what goes on in your mind?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
So I can't imagine what it is like to have a psychosis. Can anyone describe what goes on in your mind?

First off you can't describe it, it just doesn't work, but if you want my interpretation - "Psychosis - how often does one occur" has 2 decent posts from me in my description.

Basically you undergo a very different sense - it's like a veil gets either lifted or put upon you're view of the world, or both.

You're thoughts turn to a different type, and depending on how radical, can be considered pyschotic. My personal experiences was the ability to just simplify everything down, everything just seemed too simple to me, people included. I felt like this world was too small, that I needed to leave my house, my town, my country, the earth, the universe... no matter where I went it was going to be too simple, I just needed more.

Again, impossible to explain, I'll never describe it accurately enough for my liking.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
is the unreal real too?? is reality not later????

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
The unreal can become very real and it can hurt as hell.