Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

English section moderators recruitment

• Auteur de la discussion D.F.
  • Date de début
Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
D

D.F.

Invité
Dear Psychonaut users,

Following the English forum reorganization, we are now opening new English moderator positions.

The new moderators will have the following responsibilities :
1. Deleting spam on the forums and banning the spammers.
2. Make sure that the rules are being respected by :
2.1 : Locking inapropriate topics.
2.2 : Deleting topics that contains forbidden informations such as RC vendors.
2.3 : Removing personal informations posted on the forum such as private email addresses.
2.4 : Banning people who still don't respect the rules after being warned or coming here in the sole purpose of drug-hookups.
3. Discussions with the team regarding the forum organization, evolution, proposals etc.

The requirements are the following :
1. English speaking people. English doesn't have to be the mothertongue, but the applicants must be fluent with it.
2. If possible, having a previous experience as a forum moderator using the vBulletin software.

Should you be interested into helping Psychonaut improving, feel free to send your application to me by PM or post it in this thread!

Cheers,

The Psychonaut Team

Mr.G

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Sept 2011
Hello there! :ninja:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey, i think it would be great to be a moderator!!... but what if i'm not good enough?
:?

peace

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
BrainEater a dit:
hey, i think it would be great to be a moderator!!... but what if i'm not good enough?
:?

peace

Then you will be punished with tarring and feathering on the public place.

Just kiddin', it's an easy job really, only some ethic issue time to time but in this case feel free to discuss it with the other mods before doing anything.

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Did someone explain you where is the mod panel and how to ban ?

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
Seems like a tough job.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I'm more than cool, I'm[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] (┌●_●) supercool.[/FONT]

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Would love to help the boards since I have learned a lot here but I don't have a lot of time to devote to the boards as I once did. I haven't had time for much other than work since I started to work for myself recently. :crybaby:

D

D.F.

Invité
Since the English Psychonaut section now has active moderators, the recruitment is closed. Thanks for everybody's participation!

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.