Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ego - Soul - God ???

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
From all my research into mysticism, ockultism, gnostic information, quantum physics, string theory, general relativity, time, space, torsion fields, and my own life (observing myself and my experience) I've come to understand that we're all one.

Now, I've tried to understand that from my everyday excistence and from what I know, and from what I contiounously learn.

Change seems to be the only constant except for free will. I keep being amazed at that I am actually existing. I am aware.

I see myself as an Ego, this is what I was since my days as a kid. Then I have my soul (aether / dream / astral / energy body). Beyond that we are all connected to God that I see as an unmanifested eternal ever existing eternity. We - as intelligent energy - manifest our reality from the source of oneness.

What are we? I see us as energy that manifests as electrical and chemical signals in our body. It seems that we - as a reality matrix - are creating history we will remember forever. No more forgetting.

Anyone got any comments? :)

Anyone care to share their view of oneness :D

ONE LOVE!

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I've had a lot of long talks with a really good friend of mine who has had a lot of free time and likes to think about deep philosophical questions.
He actually found a way to combine physics with spirituality and things like a 'soul' and stuff like that. Even reincarnation is incorporated.

It's extremely interesting but he is way better at explaining his model than me.
I still haven't found an argument against his model, it's just so perfect. I can't find a way to tackle it.
He said that our souls are electromagnetic fields, kind of interwoven in our physical bodies.
That every moment of time does exist, but not in multiple universes or something. Every moment of time is just 'known' to the 'whole'.

And yes, we are all one. :D

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
It may be true, but it doesn't help anyone. It is intellectual masturbation.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
we're just puny humans. and how can we not be one? separation takes place only in the mind.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Allow me to touch myself then... you know my brain and stuff:

One of the best arguments I've heard for oneness (and I've tried to progress) is as follows:

The first deals with the theory of perpetual existence. Essentially, consider that no matter how much you try you can't guarantee your own existence for even a second into the future, because outside of you jumping in front of a bus, your life is perpetuated by an outside force. Therefore, this first point brings us to understand that although we have free will, we do not have control over our self-existence as a constant.

Second, comes the point that nothing can be created from something that has less energy in it. This theory has a fancy philosophical title, but I'm spacing on it now. Suffice it to say that anything that leads to an existence of any sort (especially living thing) must possess as a bare minimum, at least that same amount of capacity for life and power.

Put these two theories together and you make a statement somewhere along the lines of "We cannot guarantee our own future, therefore something else is driving it (a larger web of forces), and whatever created us in the beginning was more powerful and more full of life then we were."

And there you have it, a semi-coherent argument that is much more understandable with psychedelic use, since the theory read can only tickle the brain waves, while the actual trip can show you the truth (since we're on this comparison, theorizing really is like masturbation, tripping is like having sex, yeah they both may lead to the same conclusion, but fuck are they different...)

FaaipDeOiad

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Juil 2008
We are infact all one, i've unequivocally come to that exact conclusion every single time i trip hard as of late. Last time it happened, myself and 3 friends dropped cid and wandered through the woods, we came to a small clearing with a waterfall about 15 ft high, with a small pool of water and rocks at the bottom. As we stood in the clearing we all hallucinated people in the rocks and trees...not so much people standing in the trees or on the rocks, but the trees and rocks actually FORMED human shapes...we all had the overwhelming sensation of familiarity with EVERYTHING around us, as though we were amnesiacs waking from a dream...this concept of oneness transcended merely our perception of one another but of all matter composing earth and perhaps the cosmos. it was overwhelming, i cried, we've all felt a little different since then. very hard to explain to somebody who hasn't tripped.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well its purely mental masturbation.
This can be picked on from so many sides.

Regarding, am i creating the universe?
Along with all other minds/souls?
hmmm.
I think, therefore I am, . . . . . . . . . .
but if i don't think, there are still tree's.

This might just be mental exploitation.

But i know (after my deluted experience.) that we can connect to things thoughts and what not.

But i cant put a higher theory, since it is to hard to really know.
But lol, i do and have experienced so many things that make no sense.
(im not talking about when high.)
Im talking about intuiton, chakras, third eye, psychic abilities whtanot.

lets say the some of the wood is real, but the tree is not what it looks like.
=)
Thats what i feel like.
To hard to explain short....

IM gonna have to give this one more thought.
to much thinking it cause headache.
(Not strange Mckenna died of brain tumor.)

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
Psyolopher a dit:
The cause and effect of this mental masturbation, I believe has far greater results than to believe that God is external.

Why? What results?

FaaipDeOiad a dit:
We are infact all one, i've unequivocally come to that exact conclusion every single time i trip hard as of late.

Just because you were on acid doesn't mean it's true. :idea:

@darkwolf:

How do you know that there is an outside force? I don't see how that is true de facto.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Ganesha a dit:
Psyolopher a dit:
The cause and effect of this mental masturbation, I believe has far greater results than to believe that God is external.

Why? What results?

Instead of complaining of the world is fucked and whatnot.
Im sure people will take the iniative to live within a more comfortable situation.
What do we all want?
Love and freedom(well many want freedom.)
If we feel we can have that power, we might give ourselfs hope to work towards it.
Instead of giving up to other powers of this world.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
^^^^ Yeah, it's always a trip when you realize how much your ego gets in the way of both love and freedom

-Ganesha:
In essence, what I'm trying to say is that we cannot foster our own self-existence. Therefore something has fostered it before us, and continues to be in tune with us during the experience. A good comparison (maybe even too simple) is to say that we are all tiny energy balls that continue existing because of energy put in us originally, and no matter how you put it, you cannot not die. Therefore you are limited to the time allotted, and then are eventually shot out of your body an pulled towards a much more powerful energy ball. That's not to say we don't possess properties of a higher power in ourselves (call it an imprint), but by no means are we self-perpetuating.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Obligatory Bill Hicks reference ;)

'I'm glad mushrooms are against the law, because I took them one time, and you know what happened to me? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours going, "My God! I love everything." Yeah, now if that isn't a hazard to our country … how are we gonna justify arms dealing when we realize that we're all one?'

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
Psyolopher a dit:
Instead of complaining of the world is fucked and whatnot.
Im sure people will take the iniative to live within a more comfortable situation.
What do we all want?
Love and freedom(well many want freedom.)
If we feel we can have that power, we might give ourselfs hope to work towards it.
Instead of giving up to other powers of this world.

I applaud all of this. However, if you look around this board and other psychonaut boards, you often see a lot of people who are against society and 'the system', escaping from reality rather than living right in the middle. I think that people believing in an external God aren't necessarily worse off.

It does of course alter the way you see the world and therefore your perception of it. But you will have to be convinced deeply of it, because I see too much wannabe psychonauts saying all is one and continuing to hate people who don't.

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
darkwolfunseen a dit:
-Ganesha:
In essence, what I'm trying to say is that we cannot foster our own self-existence. Therefore something has fostered it before us, and continues to be in tune with us during the experience. A good comparison (maybe even too simple) is to say that we are all tiny energy balls that continue existing because of energy put in us originally, and no matter how you put it, you cannot not die. Therefore you are limited to the time allotted, and then are eventually shot out of your body an pulled towards a much more powerful energy ball. That's not to say we don't possess properties of a higher power in ourselves (call it an imprint), but by no means are we self-perpetuating.

That is pretty speculative. I mean, I have had such experiences on shrooms and acid too, but it seems like a balancing act where you try to uphold as much of your worldview as possible without the possibility of you being wrong. Postponing oneness until after human existence is pretty 'Judeo-Christian'. It too much depends on a distinction between 'ego' and 'world'.
While it is very interesting to explore these kinds of ideas, I don't see how it helps you turn it around and be in harmony with the world at this very moment.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Ganesha a dit:
Postponing oneness until after human existence is pretty 'Judeo-Christian'. It too much depends on a distinction between 'ego' and 'world'.
While it is very interesting to explore these kinds of ideas, I don't see how it helps you turn it around and be in harmony with the world at this very moment.

No postponement needed. I feel like we might be agreeing on the oneness aspect just arguing two sides of the same coin. Although I mentioned two separate arguments above, by no means does that imply that the actual occurrence of self is isolated from the world. We are all connected, I just think that constantly searching for answers from within limits the full immersion. Long story short, no barriers, boundaries exist between the interconnected pieces once transcendence is achieved.

Ganesha

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2009
I know, it is just that words get into the way of experience and the result is arguing over semantics.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
^True.

Now that you say that. I remember living more through words and their subjective and relative meaning rather than the experience itself.

Being aware of the experience and using words to uphold it, rather than living words and uphold them with experience.

Though I just read words now ahaha

Is this a joke?