Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ecstasy Trip Report

Redarch

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mai 2014
Hello everyone Well here I4m going to tell you how I felt with ecstasy. This is not such a big thing like DMT but I'm new to drugs so here it is.
I took only a half and An hour later I felt like something was going on.
So I first wanted to dance really hard so I did and then the teeth started chocking.
I'm the kind of person that has anxiety so this was changing a lot of things for me, I talked to everybody and a long time. That's incredible , I'm really shy and I felt like I had to do it, to just talk to people get to know each other and they were responding, They were nice and everything.
I'm always afraid to just be thrown away or that somebody will make fun of me but here I felt like This was all gone.
And this actually made me change in my lifestyle, I'm not that shy anymore , still but not too much.
Of course the day after I took it was kind of horrible because of the serotonine lack but the days taht followed were awesome.

So yeah maybe i'll take a full one and write a report :)
Peace

cav

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Oct 2013
Yes but don't rely everytime on E to win you shyness! :)

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
Dragon's Dynamite can gave same strong ecstasy trip experience. Another Magical Truffles i know is the Philosopher's Stone Magic truffles.